Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zippos?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lanqe, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Get I'm just wondering if anyone else here uses zippo lighters? I love bics to just wondering

2. #2 S0UR, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fuck zippos, they make your weed taste like gasoline.

3. Zippos are great if you ask me. Really gives things a classic feel to them

4. Fun to use, but you cant taste yo weed. Use them to burn hemp wicks and bam you get to taste your weed too.

5. I used to, but unless you have a pipe lighter it's kind of annoying to light a bowl.

6. I bought one for $80 when I was young and stupid.. sold it for $100 but! :D

They're fun to play with and burn stuff... except for your weed.

7. $80 for a zippo? :O

8. #8 Dylanzs, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn man that sucks atleast you got your' money back, u can get them for like 15 bucks

9. I always have a zippo and a bic with me. If the wind is too strong for me to get a light off my bic then I turn to the zippo. It never lets me down.

10. Yeah I got one they're handy If ur in a park or summin
    Personally I dint notice the difference between them and normal lighters
    Only thing is I always forget to close the lid bit n burn myself :p

11. zippos are only good for cig smokers for weed just use bee line or something

12. I always carry mine with me..
    This mostly because I LOVE smoking outdoors, and I live on the beaches of Florida, so there is never a "died down" wind time...
    I don't really seem to taste the gasoline like people say anymore.. It feels the same as hitting a bic..

But If I could really choose, hemp-wicks all the time..

13. i love zippos but when i buy one i end up lossing it every time.. its like its ment to be lost ..

14. zippos are not for smoking weed.

the oil can leak into your weed and imagine being so high you threw the lit zippo to the ground because the bowl was ready to be hit
    It would more than likely happen sooner or later

15. This is a good idea though. Probably the only situation I would use mine.

16. I have one but i never feel like re-fueling it all the time

17. zippo's can be made for weed.... you can buy a butane jet insert for $8 on amazon and its a perfect cigar lighter....

[​IMG]

They work so well i got one for my dad.

18. Yeah, I always keep one with my chillum and a little case full of bud. So when ever I wanna leave I just grab that little case and go. It got everything I need to smoke outside. But most of my smoking is done with a bic

19. Only for cigarettes

20. I can't light my bong for shit with a zippo, and it makes the weed taste like shit in pipes etc.. :(