Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

zippos.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by old_iron_lungs, May 20, 2010.

1. Wow, Angry Clown has some issues.... Smoke up and lighten up bro, seriously.

Peace...:smoke:

2. #22 ToastyRoadie, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    I just noticed a list of four threads at the bottom of this page on Zippos, cool.

edit:

Wow, those are old too.

Peace...:smoke:

3. Those are most definitely 4 of the search returns that would have occurred with your use of the function.

4. its a bitch to try to light a bowl with a zippo if anything use it on a blunt

5. Wow, you have issues Buttfuel. Thanks for the neg rep, lol, hope it made you feel better. Buttfuel, lol, that's some funny shit right there, ha, ha.

Peace...:D

6. Its difficult to angle a zippo to light a pipe/bong/bowl. You can do it, just expect some burned fingers ;).

7. #27 Blutteufel, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    And I hope the fact that you can't admit you made a simple mistake while trying to convince yourself that the problem is with everyone else makes you feel better. Ah, children and their psychological defense mechanisms....

8. I always have my zippo on me for joints/cigars. However everything i do is strictly social, like ill do a zippo trick to light the blunt because it looks cool, but other than that Zippo's are terrible for lighting anything. Never light anything with lighter fluid (gives off a taste that will throw it off). Always light with either butane/bee wick/or matches

9. I think its all up to the person, I smoke my bong and jays at home with my trusty old zipp but use a throw away anywhere else and can tell no difference. Kind of seems like it's in your mind if you listen to one person say it tastes funny you might think it does. More of a preference like charcoal to propane. Man throw frosting at me and stick a fork in my ass I'm baked.:D

10. Where is beeline/hempwick sold? I'd like to get some :)

11. thats nasty theres so much fluid in zippos and it tastes like shit and is extremely harmful