Zippos?

Discussion in 'General' started by HippiesRule420, Nov 3, 2009.

1. I just bought my first ever yesterday... I think I'm going to start collecting them. I've lit a few cigarettes with it, and did some pyro shit with it, but I was wondering if any of you use them to smoke bud, specifically from a pipe or bong. If so, what is the contrast to you between a zippo and a bic?

2. i had a zippo that was meant for pipes and it wasn't bad.

tasted like ronsonol, but all i ever smoke is mersh so it wasn't a big deal.

3. you can spark blunts/joints with it but not bowls. well you can, but its gunna taste like lighter fluid. -_-

4. used too , stopped carrying one after i quit cigs,and numerous fluid leaks in my pocket,never carry in your pants pockets.

5. Hah yeah that happened to me today... thought it was the rhotos in my pocket (lol stoner) and now I got a fat chemical burn mark right there.

6. i've got a zippo app on my itouch. :D

7. I have them and love them, but they are not for use on the herb.

8. You got a chemical burn from Zippo fluid?:rolleyes:

I used to have one that my girlfriend got me for Christmas. I'm pretty sure someone stole that shit, though. I loved that thing. I wish I could get another one. I love lighting a fat spliff with one. They're just classic...

I'd advise against lighting bowls with it though. Like everyone else says, it tastes kind of off. It's definitely not bad. But, it's not the best.

9. trying lighting a bowl with a zippo... not happening. great for blunts, cigs and joints, but for anything else, no good. ill stick to my bic.:p

10. I just ordered this one, [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Zippo-Lighter-Gnarly-Skull-Black/dp/B001IV4YXO/ref=sr_1_64?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1257224977&sr=1-64]Amazon.com: Zippo Lighter - Gnarly Skull Tree Logo Black Matte, 6255: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

11. Zippos are great for lighting a blunt or a j, especially if it's windy outside. Taste like lighter fluid if you try to use it with a pipe or bong though.

12. pipe zippo -

[​IMG]