Zippos vs. BIC Lighters

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Tamataz, Jan 12, 2011.

1. #1 Tamataz, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2011
    I always bring a Zippo to a smoking session, and sometimes one of my other friends does to. But the third one doesn't really like using Zippo's

What do you prefer and why? Discuss.

I like using Zippo's, they are cooler and have a nice weight to them. Whenever i use them i cant taste any butane like people say they taste.

2. Not zippos because the hit would taste like butane and 3/4

3. I prefer a regular Bic and some Beeline(bong smoker). Zippos smell and taste nastyyy.

4. zippos burn the weed you cant corner a bowl worth a shit with those

5. Regular-ass old BICS with Bee-Line FTW.

6. I seem to be able to. :rolleyes:

7. I want to see someone corner a bowl with a zippo and not burn 1/4 of the bowl or cover it in butane

8. I like beeline or a torch.

Zippos pour butane into the bowl and it makes me gag and makes my prescious weed taste like junk.

Cheers.

9. Torches, then bics, I'll refuse to use a Zippo. Zippos taste like shit, and they're hard to control.

10. Beelines are the best imo

11. I guess i´m the only one that likes using Zippo´s :(

They are also good to light joints and blunts in my opinion.

12. I like torches and BICS. They're good and cheap and come with cute designs.
    Who could ask for more? haha

13. BIC, defiantly. Zippo's, for me, have always been difficult to light a bowl with and taste awful. BIC's are easier to light and barely have a taste.

14. [​IMG]
    Because the smoke is cleaner, and the taste of the bud doesn't get tainted by that poisonous-to-inhale shit that is found in lighters like butane, flint, sulfur, etc... all that lighter fluid is linked to depression, and a more "downer" high... i prefer solar hits all day, but if the sun isn't out... this is the next best thing :wave: :bongin:

15. I love Zippos. I just don't like them for smoking bowls. The flame is too big and from constant lighting you get that lingering butane smell.

16. Clipper?
    Do you not get them in America or something, everyone I know who smokes uses clippers but I never see people using them on here.

17. Just picked up a fat ball of that stuff a few days ago...im 100% converted, so much better than even a bic imo. No chemicals or anything, all natural.

Don't smoke with Zippos..you may say you don't taste any difference but I promise if you tried hempwick that you wouldn't touch a zippo again

18. #18 Psilocin420, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2011
    Also, most Zippos are fueled by Naptha, which is distilled from petroleum or coal tar, thats where that nasty ass smell and taste comes from.

19. I dont know if you noticed this, but Ive tried the Ital hemp wick and Beeline, and the Beeline is a lot better. I swear the Ital has a slight nasty taste to it, the Beeline doesnt.

20. Hmmm, haven't tried the Beeline one, I'll have to try it out, thanks for that brotha! :bongin: