Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zippo vs regular

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bobby82, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Whats the difference between the fluids? Because I learned from here on GC that it's a bad idea to light bowls with a zippo. I ask this because my GF bought me a lighter and i'm wonderin if it's filled with zippo type fluid or regular fluid. Graaaaaccciiiaasss

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Zippo fluid is meant to flow though a wick, bic fluid is meant to flow though a pressured can. Zippo fluid is only used for wick styled lighters, that looks more like a disposable lighter. I don't think you can refill it.

3. That's the coolest lighter I've ever seen man. Toke it up! Whooooooo!!! And that is butane.

4. That's a butane lighter buddy.

Just pick up a can of butane and you should be able to refill it

5. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']That's a butane lighter buddy.

Just pick up a can of butane and you should be able to refill it[/quote]

Butane is a fine, blue flame. That is not butane

6. Most lighters you see are butane, even bics.

7. You shouldn't have any problems using that lighter

8. If you're concerned about butane you could always get some hemp wick :D

9. This is kinda off topic but that lighters amazing do you know where your gf got it?

10. Smoke a bowl. If it tastes like ass, it uses zippo fluid. If it tastes regular, it's bic fluid

11. Your out to lunch. That is butane.