zippo lighters

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ilikeblunts92, Feb 17, 2011.

1. are zippo lighters ok to smoke bowls with? is the lighter fluid any more harmful? i also noticed that there is copper wire on the wick to hold it up. is this poisoning me?

2. you can smoke with it but, the fire is wild man.

3. personally i think they suck for smoking bongs

4. only use for blunts cigs and joints not to good in a bowl

5. GFT... i have the pipe lighter version and even that doesnt work as well as a bic man.

6. I don't recommend Zippo for bowls.

Just get a Bic, dood.

7. a zippo blue are good one but normal zippos suck balls for pipes and other stuff

8. ok but should i worry about the copper and the lighter fluid?

9. I feel like I can taste the lighter fluid every time...

10. Get a torch.

11. A zippo is a life saver when trying to light a joint on a windy day, but as for bowls they suck

12. I love my Zippo and use it to light everything. Just use the very tip of the flame and it will be all good.

I don't thing it's bad for you, not really sure though, lol.:D

13. If you enjoy the butane taste overwhelming the taste of your bud then yea by all means go for it.. But i'm gonna stick to my bee-line and bic

14. ya ima stick with my mflb

15. you basically will be inhaling the GAS coming from the zippo

try beeline... i love it
    TheBeelineStore.com

16. i hate hemp wicks i dont like the taste they add... ive never tried the bee line brand though.

17. They really don't have a taste...

Try Beeline, it's wonderful.

18. you mean you hate smoking mids. :p

to OP, use whatever. Get baked. :smoking:

19. man what is wrong with you, just get a bic like everyone else in the world. :eek:

i used to have a big that this hot girl gave me, it said hit it on the side or something like that with a marijuana man smoking a spliff on it it was pretty bad ass. only used it for lighting up blunts or cigs though and barely used it as much as i use a plain bic.

bic > matches > zippo > *