Zippo lighter repair ?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Ultramaxx, May 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Oh wow they fix it free ? Nice I got look on there website

2. As long as it's a real Zippo brand lighter it should have a lifetime warranty. Send it in and they repair for free. You prob have to pay shipping though, not sure.

3. lol dude butane is a gas ofc it won't work on a zippo that uses fluid. You can buy name brand zippo fluid or I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives that if they don't work just as good still work pretty good. As for refillable lighters, you made a thread on this before and I said clipper (which uses butane). I feel like most other people did too. Butane is good because unlike zippo type lighters that use fluid it essentially lasts forever. You can actually get a butane insert for your zippo if you want too. I own one and it's pretty cool, works great.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. The flint is missing in the spark wheel , what can you do for that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. The flint is missing in the spark wheel , what can you do for that ?

6. Pull the inside piece out. The little flat head screw is where the flint goes in. If you don't have a replacement flint next to it you need to buy some. Used to be like 99 cents for a six pack at the drugstore.

7. replace the flint

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yep like Jkill said man just replace it, it's easy to do just look up a vid on youtube. Btw if you ever have any serious issues you can't fix with it all authentic zippos have a lifetime warranty where they will either fix it or replace it for you.

9. You just need the lighter? I do not know we’re any of papwrwork or Receipt went ..
    I can just call zippo they fix it freee ? Nice

10. No receipt needed. Send it in and they'll probably just replace the insert. It'll be a brand new lighter on the inside.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah I'm pretty sure as long as it's authentic u just send it in and they will fix it but you'd need to pay to ship to them, not sure if you need to pay for it to be shipped back too but I'm sure their website says or you could just call or email and ask.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Zippo makes some of the best lighters in history, they just suck for smoking bowls because of the taste. They are also some of the most simple things in the world to repair.

The Different Parts of a Zippo