Zion For All Bud Smokers In The Us

Discussion in 'General' started by RANCHO420, Apr 30, 2008.

1. So i was crusing the norml.com sight and just looking at the laws reguarding um... pot

When i stumbled apon this

<TABLE borderColor=#cccc99 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=report width="40%">1 oz or less in your residence or home</TD><TD class=report width="22%">no penalty</TD><TD class=report width="20%">N/A</TD><TD class=report align=right width="18%">N/A</TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD class=report width="40%">1 oz to 4 oz </TD><TD class=report width="22%">misdemeanor</TD><TD class=report width="20%">90 days</TD><TD class=report width="18%">
    $1,000​
    </TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD class=report width="40%">More than 4 oz, or 25 or more plants </TD><TD class=report width="22%">felony</TD><TD class=report width="20%">5 years</TD><TD class=report width="18%">
    $50,000​
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=report width="40%">Any amount within 500 feet of school grounds or rec. center*</TD><TD class=report width="22%">felony</TD><TD class=report width="20%">5 years</TD><TD class=report width="18%">
    $50,000​
    </TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD class=report width="40%" colSpan=4>
    * If charged with possession of marijuana in a school zone, an affirmative defense may be raised in court that the conduct took place entirely within a private residence.​
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=report bgColor=#cccc99 colSpan=4>Sale or Cultivation</TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD class=report>Sale less than 1 oz</TD><TD class=report>misdemeanor</TD><TD class=report width="20%">1 year</TD><TD class=report width="18%">
    $5,000​
    </TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD class=report>1 oz or more</TD><TD class=report>felony</TD><TD class=report width="20%">5 years</TD><TD class=report width="18%">
    $50,000​
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=report bgColor=#cccc99 colSpan=4>Miscellaneous (paraphernalia, license suspensions, drug tax stamps, etc...)</TD></TR><TR vAlign=bottom><TD class=report>Maintaining any structure or dwelling for keeping and distributing marijuana </TD><TD class=report>felony</TD><TD class=report width="20%">5 years</TD><TD class=report width="18%">
    $50,000​
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE borderColor=#cccc99 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR bgColor=#cccc99><TD class=report colSpan=3><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#cccc99 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=report>Details</TD><TD class=report>
    [​IMG]
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=report colSpan=3>
    Possession of one ounce or less of marijuana in the privacy of the home is legal. The status of possessing an amount between one ounce and four ounces is unclear, pending clarification by the courts. Possession of 4 ounces or more of marijuana is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $50,000. Possession of less than 25 plants is protected under the Alaska Constitution's right to privacy (See Ravin v. Alaska). Possession of 25 or more marijuana plants is “Misconduct involving a controlled substance in the fourth degree” and is punishable by a fine of up to $50,000 or five years in prison. Any possession within 500 feet of school grounds or a recreation center or possession on any school bus is a felony punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $50,000.
    Sale, delivery or manufactureof marijuana of less than one ounce is a misdemeanor and is punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $5,000. For amounts of one ounce or greater, the crime is a felony which can be punished with a sentence of up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $50,000.
    It is an affirmative defense to possession, manufacture or delivery that the offender is a patient or caregiver who is registered with the state for medical use of marijuana.
    Maintaining any structure or dwelling, including vehicles, to use for keeping and distributing marijuana, is a felony offense and punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $50,000.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    [​IMG] Decriminalization: The state has decriminalized marijuana to some degree. Typically, decriminalization means no prison time or criminal record for first-time possession of a small amount for personal consumption. The conduct is treated like a minor traffic violation.
    [​IMG] Medical marijuana: This state has medical marijuana laws enacted. Modern research suggests that cannabis is a valuable aid in the treatment of a wide range of clinical applications. These include pain relief, nausea, spasticity, glaucoma, and movement disorders. Marijuana is also a powerful appetite stimulant and emerging research suggests that marijuana's medicinal properties may protect the body against some types of malignant tumors, and are neuroprotective. For more information see NORML's Medical Marijuana section.
    Also see Federal Laws

THANKS NORML

2. Shouldn't you mention thosae are the state laws for ALASKA.

I had to read it all to find out were you were talking about

3. UH, Yea....., no I'm fine right here. PoPo, no be bothering me, i smoke all i want no hassle. As long as your not stupid, you wont get busted.

4. Not always true.

5. True but where i live just about the whole neighborhood does one drug or another, the dirty little secret of middle class white suburbia. I walk the dog blazing a fat blunt or a juicy j, no one says shit. Fuck man even the cops as long as your the "right type" of person or they know you from seeing you around, they wont bother you its amazing.

6. Haha totally opposite from the LAPD boys.

7. weed is a drug that brings people together, I was walking out of radioshack rescently picking up some stuff for my grow box and a Rasta was in the parkinglot in broadday light rolling his blunt right infront of the rent a cop parked 100 yards from him, when I walked by, I said to him jokingly, "don't you know thats illegal." he laughed and asked me if I wanted to smoke it with him. It wasn't the best weed I ever had but its funny that he would just roll it right infront of a rentacop.

8. I enjoy FL :rolleyes:

9. i used to blow hits out the window of my car at cop cars goin by with their windows down, i been pulled over in the middle of smokin about 5 times, never been caught, my stash game is out of this world