Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zig Zags / Rolling Papers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by United, Oct 16, 2013.

1. I went to my tobacco outlet today & I'm 17, two months to 18. They ID, people say they don't but others say they will if you say "rolling paper". Will there be some at my Express or Shell or Citgo (or Mobil I forgot) gas stations? What else can I call them instead of rolling papers? I'll also buy other things with then if they carry. Thanks.

2. My 'Express' gas station didnt ID when I bought lighter if they're suppose to.

3. Just call them zig zags.. lol

4. Cya in 2 months

5. My local gas stations ask for id to make sure ur 18 to get papers and stuff
    sucks :/

6. #6 Guest, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
    Bet you wish you were born 2 months earlier  :cool: .

Ps. you ask for the brand name, that usually works well. ;)

7. Might wanna edit your post only 18 and up can be on GC. Any gas station will have papers just ask for name brand like Zig Zags,Raws,etc.