Zig Zags or raws? Im new to rolling and im wondering which one would be easier to learn with?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by I Get Ripped Off, Nov 12, 2016.

1. My dealer sells Zig Zags for a buck and raws for 2$. Not really worried about price though, because 2$ really isnt a lot for like 30 papers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I have been rolling with zaglers (zig zags) for over 40 years.

3. I think zigzags smell and taste kinda gross. Like burning office paper or something. They are all I knew besides tops papers or Rizlas for decades till I found Raws. Now I go out of my way to roll with Raws.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Im guessing you prefer them over raws?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Lol. Which would you say is easier to roll with.

6. Zig zags for sure. Raws took a while to get used to.

7. I think they pretty much all roll the same. To be honest, you need to get off the web and just buy a pack of each and figure out what you like.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Burn a paper of each kind you try by itself and smell the smoke, cause that's what you're inhaling.

9. Raw, how your throat feels after. Zigzags, because you know history.

Elements, once you go rice you'll be hooked.

Haggard

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yea im getting them monday

11. I find the zigzags to be easy to tear throught, and the raw feel more slippery, to each their own. I use both and more often OCBs (wich feel the same to me than raw)

12. Zig zags are a bit thicker and easier to handle., I've smoked with
    Zigzag
    Raw both classic and organic
    Elements etc.. I love zigzags. Overall

13. If you're going to smoke joints: Raw papers.
    If you're going to smoke blunts: Backwoods.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Raws.

[​IMG]

15. Zig zags are easier to roll with but raws taste better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

16. Raws hands down. They roll the best cones. Also whiz khalifa method of rolling cones was a great way to learn. Google it, you won't be disappointed.

As far as zigzags go, I too grew up rolling them up. I also find they give a funky flavor. That and the chemical slow burn shit they use on zigzags is bad news.

17. I can't fucking comprehend the people saying rolling with raw papers is "hard"........I cannot comprehend it at all.