Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

zig zag ultra thins

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HoneyBeaver, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Hey:) this is my first post on GC. Recently my bong has been broken and my parents took all of my pieces so I've been smoking joints but I'm bad at rolling. My friend always used the zig Dah ultra thins and they are my favorite papers that are available. But is can't roll with them very well :/ any tips on these papers ?

2. Sorry for the typos my phones auto correct is a Bitch

3. Mind over matter man, become one with the paper. :cool:

4. Its like, you don't want to fold. Whatever you do don't fold. You want to have really light and gentle fingers and just tuck it ever so gentle so that its just right behind your ganja and roll that mother sucker.

Hoped that helped xD, thats what goes through my brain!

5. [quote name='"HoneyBeaver"']Hey:) this is my first post on GC. Recently my bong has been broken and my parents took all of my pieces so I've been smoking joints but I'm bad at rolling. My friend always used the zig Dah ultra thins and they are my favorite papers that are available. But is can't roll with them very well :/ any tips on these papers ?[/quote]

Put a crutch in the back the same diameter as you want your joint to be.. Like ur finger to grip paper better.. Then twist over and fold, then twist it up and spark it up.

6. Thanks guys ! Grasscity people are the best. I'll let you guys know how it goes when I pick up Friday.

7. [quote name='"HoneyBeaver"']Thanks guys ! Grasscity people are the best. I'll let you guys know how it goes when I pick up Friday.[/quote]

Sweet bro let us know.. :smoke:

8. Try the zig zags 1 1/4 orange pack.

They are easier to roll with than the thins.

9. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']Try the zig zags 1 1/4 orange pack.

They are easier to roll with than the thins.[/quote]

Yes, but he has thins and thins are awesome papers.. Zig oranges are like smoking newspaper to me now.. Lmao

10. Honestly I've been rolling joints and blunts for a while now and its definitely way easier and way better to start learning to roll with blunts. They almost assist you in rolling and help you get the hang of it a lot quicker!

11. Zig Dah's!

12. lol'd :hello:

Also we're talking about the Zig-Zags in the shiny pack right?

13. Yeah that shiny pack :)

14. Elements, Raw and Marley so no zig zag please.

15. when i was learning to roll papers i twisted the lower corner on each side of the joint to get a boat like shape that will help keep your herb in the paper while learning to roll.

16. my personal fav

17. well my first couple came out bad but i got better! but it was a crazy night and i lost my phone charger so i can't upload a picture but as soon as i figure something out expect a picture!