Zig-Zag Papers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by god4gotmyname, Jul 10, 2009.

1. So I was browsing through the internet and went to the Knuckes Headshop website and was looking at their selection of joint papers online that you cant buy unless you get the hell off your computer. I saw that they didn't carry zig-zags, and they said on the website that the reason they don't carry them is because the glue is made of animal by-products!!

Does anyone know if this is true? the website was kind of... unclear... unfortunately, i can't find the website again. hmmm.

I mean, i'm not sure if I want to stick with zig-zags if they kill animals or something. you understand. i know you do.:smoke:

2. I would assume many joint papers are made with animal by products. Im sure they use the hoofs from horses or cows, or what ever to make the glue, just like they use them for other glues.

3. JB Crystal piss on everything else.

4. really dude? how do you get from the hoove to the glue?

5. google is your friend

6. actually it isn't, but i guess ill google it anyway:eek:

yeah i was thinking about switching from jb's to zigzags, but if neither one has more animal-fucking-with than the other, ill just stick to what i get for free from buying huge bags of tobacco.

just so that its known, however, if you burn the zigzags with no bud, it doesn't leave an odor while my J B's do.

7. what difference does it make? are you a vegetarian toker?

you could use clear papes, no animals in that.

8. its not a vegetarian thing, just imagine all these companies making a product that is widely used. One company comes out and makes the same product with their own twist like all the other companies did, but kill animals to make it while other companies don't. I don't want to be that guy who buys a product from that one animal-killing company when there are so many other good companies out there that dont kill animals

actually don't clear papers have the same glue that paper papers have?

9. who wants to go to the glue factory???!!!

10. From wikipedia
    I wouldn't worry too much about it though. By "animal by-products" that typically means that it came from an animal used for meat, and all the parts of the animal that isn't used for meat are sent to manufacturers to use, such as glue factories. It's actually good that they don't waste the animals.

11. Don't buy zig zags, idk if they torture animals but 30% of their profit goes to the DEA! Fuck horses, stop the war on drugs!