Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zig Zag material

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by royalcrown, Jun 23, 2009.

1. I tried searching this, but i couldn't find any relevant info - of course, I'm sure this is easily found and I'm just using dumb search terms.

What exactly are Zig Zag rolling papers made from? I know Job papers are made from rice, and at least some variants of EZ Wider are made from Hemp (though I'm uncertain as to the composition of original EZ Wider), but I can't seem to find any info on Zig Zag's material other than it being made from "the finest French papers." Does anyone have any relevant information?

Thanks.

2. It's made of french paper.

Isn't it obvious?

3. Unless you were being sarcastic, "French paper" doesn't denote what the papers are actually made of. It could be wood pulp, rice, hemp, flax, or some other material.

4. They are made from wood pulp and flax according to wikipedia and the gum is natural gum arabic...

5. wood pulp, flax, and gum arabic.

6. I lol'd

7. Thanks. As I figured, I was using a bad set of search terms. I was searching "zig-zag" in my search term and consequently it wouldn't show up on the wikipedia search.