Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zig Zag King Sized Cigarette Rolling Machine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Prop19, Oct 10, 2010.

1. #1 Prop19, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2010
    Hey, everyone. I just bought one of these, but I'm currently dry so I can't try it out yet. :(

Anyway, I'm somewhat disappointed with myself for buying it because I'm thinking it might be too big. I was looking around and people said that it is possible to roll the smaller papers with it, but I'm just wondering how easy that would be. I figure it wouldn't be too hard to roll it. I imagine you could just roll it like normal and then put the excess at the end back into the grinder, but at the same time the smaller roller is only like five bucks.

So I guess what I'm trying to ask is: Do you guys think I should just roll with smaller papers using the rolling machine I already have, or just give up the five bucks and buy the smaller one too? Also, does anyone have experience rolling smaller joints in the king sized rolling machine, and if so could you tell me how hard it is?

I know this all sounds like a stupid thing to worry about, but I have OCD and this has been bugging me all day since I bought it haha.

EDIT: Forgot to ask this: How much weed do you guys fit into a joint when you use the joint roller? Both the king sized and the regular sized. I've never rolled before so I'm not really sure how much should go in it.

EDIT 2: Sorry haha I have a terrible memory. One more question: What do you guys use as a roach? Do you just peel a piece of cardboard off the package and roll it up? That's what I've seen most people do.

2. If your worried about it being to small you can roll blunts with it, my friends done it.

In Joints i usually put about .3-.5 sometimes .7.

For the roach i use cardboard from the package.

3. It should work even though the rolling machine is too big, you might have to pack the weed down afterward. Roaches can be anything really, the paper pack cardboard works well. I use cardstock or just normal printer paper also, just be sure not to burn the roach, no weed smoke all paper smoke. Which is bad.