Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zig Zag blunt wraps

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Webefoolish, May 14, 2011.

1. These things are so much better than a cigar, i dont know if ill ever buy a dutch again. Smoked 2 of em 2day for my first time with my friends while driving around. Good day

2. Platinum blunt wraps > all

3. fuck blunts smoke papers

[​IMG]

jk

nah but who is gonna say NO to this :::.. fuckkk 'aint no pussy'

[​IMG]

4. i bought some of these a while back. i find them harder to roll than 'rillos, but the flavor is strong!

5. Yuck. I couldn't see myself smoking brown paper soaked in chemicals. I'll pass.

6. Been rolling them lately since my brothers been home from Uni. They roll pretty well and burn nice and slow as long as they're fresh.

7. Blue JuJu is my favorite, I buy them every once in a while and enjoy them.

I'd much rather gut a grape dutch and roll that up instead.

8. Lmao. I almost lost it until i saw the 2nd half of this post

9. These things are nasty IMO. I hardly ever cough smoking weed but when i smoked this i coughed like a mofo. Plus im not into all that nasty shit that gets on your teeth

10. zig wraps fo life. Blunts>joints, im dirty like that:D white owls errrday.

3g+ blunts with the zig zag wraps.... goood times.