Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zig Zag Blunt Wraps?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushSmokaa, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Whos tried these out?

picked up a pack today, but had no tree :mad:

how much do i need to fill it? will .5 be enough cuz i have a really low tolerance and hate going through a dub for 1 sesh.

2. Eww, wraps are nasty. But I don't think .5 will do it. Go buy a rillo for 1g - less.

3. no. im actually rolling one now. 1g , no less.

4. i bought a pack a while back, i dont really like wraps so off the start not a huge fan.
    i couldnt get them to stay sealed for whatever reason. they were really moist which was a plus. and i was really drunk when i smoked it so i dont know how it actually burned. sooo you gotta let us know :)

5. There pretty good.When i use them i try to get different ones every time.Just fill it until the wrap is kind of full then roll it and pack more in with the straw.

6. You know how wraps are always soooo moist? That's because they are so soaked with nasty chemicals.

7. So many threads about these lately....

No,
    .5 is not enough. I roll at least 2 grams into those blunt wraps.

But do what you like. Why would you even buy wraps when you don't have bud?

8. They suck, even worse than the royal blunt wraps

9. Zigzag wraps are alright. Flavors are decent.

You could cut the wrap in half with scissors if you don't want to fill it up.. but you'd be better off just rolling a joint or using a pipe!

10. Fuck man, don't listen to them. I literally just rolled a .6 in a Blue Berry Zig Zag. Yeah, I had to cut about an inch off the top after I rolled it, and I used a roach filter, but it was plenty of weed to make a joint type blunt.

11. i may try that.

i think ima cut it in half cuz i only need like .3 to get blazed. so to blow 1.0 on a blunt is just wasteful imo.

^^^ thats what i got "Blue Juju" smells delicious cant wait.

i honestly dont care about the "chemicals".

sure it may be unhealthy but im not gonna die from smoking 2 blunts

12. Smoke a real 'rillo or cigar, or don't smoke a blunt. Those wraps are just a retarded way of smoking a blunt. When the paper is as thin as a joint might as well just smoke a joint. The Zig Zags, Royall wraps, and the Juicy's are all terrible in my opinion. Any blunt wrap is well frankly, terrible. I have smoked many many of them because some of my friends used to love rolling them because at the BP by his house they were 2 for a dollar. Not the same as a blunt, and too similar to a joint.

13. #13 Mucho Mango, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Blue juju was the kind the dude up at the gas station recommended. It was alright, the cherry ones are probably my favorite.

14. i started to smoke wraps by zigzag an i coughed blood 2times ever sence ive been scared :'( fucking scared i jus hope i dont have lung cancer they gunna cut my lungs in half so ima have one lung an ahalf be safe an dont smoke that shit bro's:confused::confused:

15. Lol i don't see why everyone is dissing these so hard, i love zig zag blunts. I usually buy cases of 50 of them for 20$ online. I personally can roll .5 into one blunt without having to cut off anything, but you can and should if your not a good roller. Also would anyone enlighten me on all these "nasty chemicals" and the proof?

16. [quote name='"TeddiiCrAzY8"']i started to smoke wraps by zigzag an i coughed blood 2times ever sence ive been scared :'( fucking scared i jus hope i dont have lung cancer they gunna cut my lungs in half so ima have one lung an ahalf be safe an dont smoke that shit bro's:confused::confused:[/quote]

Are you serious ?

17. Other than tasting like shitty cheap cigars like any other blunt wraps, the zigzags are fine

18. They're ok if you can't get something better.

19. Never tried that but I had some blueberry blunt wrap that was impossible to roll and it wouldnt stick so I had to use a paper around it, is that normal :L

20. I feel like the zig zag blunt wraps are almost TOO moist. They can be a pain in the ass to roll sometimes. But other than that they're pretty good. I prefer White Owls for blunts :smoke: