Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zero Odor?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by damage420, Mar 22, 2013.

1. #1 damage420, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2013
    So i just came across something called Zero Odor that claims to eliminate any odor and leave no scent behind.
    Which i think is pretty cool, especially for people still living with their parents, cause spraying a strong air freshener is pretty suspicios.

Quote from their website
    "Zero Odor is guaranteed to completely and permanently eliminate odor that other products can’t touch — and Zero Odor leaves behind no scent whatsoever."

Product has a 4 1/2 star rating on amazon with over 100+ reviews but alot of those reviews are for pet odors(piss, and shit) which i would think is worse than weed, anyone here tried it, i really want to know more about this product!?

2. Where would you buy this in store?

3. Where would u cop this

4. If you really want no smell at home grab a vape man I use the MFLB all the time, even in public.

5. #5 damage420, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2013
    I heard a vape still smells, plus its not the same as smoking.

Zeroodor.com is their website , but you can buy this at target, bed bath & beyond, and also in pet stores like petco, etc...

Check out their website to learn more about what they claim their product does.

6. Everyone's different. Vapes do still smell but it dissipates much more quickly than smoking. I've used the MFLB a few times and it still delivers a mild high that can't touch a solid bong rip. Again, everyone's different, but I've yet to find a vape that knocks me on my ass like everyone says.

7. The vape odor is about as strong as the weed before you vape it thats about it and correct its not like taking a huge bong rip but for the stealthy on the go type it works great. Also check a product called odorcide we use it to get smells out of stuff in the carpet cleaning business

8. Ok back to topic, please dont tell me to vape or go out side or something, all i want to know is if Zero Odor really does what it says. Since barely no one has tried it here, i will probably get it and update this thread with my review.

9. I'm trying it out right now. I'll let you know after this blunt but so far it cleared any smells from the previous.

10. just sounds like ozium without a smell, i'll still try it if i see it around next time i'm around target or a pet store. Ozium leaves a pretty strong smell though even though it gets rid of smoke, so this sounds pretty cool.

11. Worked as expected, didn't smell like anything soon after spraying. Worked for me smoking this stinky sour in a dutchmaster. Bought it from walgreens for $8.