Zephyr fan controller help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Popcorn, Dec 3, 2018.

1. i got they zephyr and instead of what i thought it was a fan speed controller it works with the temp to turn it on. So when it gets to temp you have set the fan kicks on. What temp should it be set anti got a cmh air cool light I got it set at 92? Just wonder if anyone else has used a zephyr fan controller let me know.

2. try 80 deg fer 1st and go from their.!
    monitor your temps and plants, if things r running too hot turn the thermostat down some and monitor again.

3. Not a lot of information given.
    If you're running the fan on a vented reflector then the fan should be on at all times the light is on.
    If you're running the fan to exchange air in a tent set the thermostat to around 85 on,
    75 off.
    If you're running cO2, the thermostat should be about 10 degrees higher.
    But when running cO2 you should be running AC to control temperatures.

4. Ok so since I left ou the details her they go lol..I have a magnum xxxl 6 in air cooled reflector which I am running a 315 lec ballast and I think 4200 bulb. 6 in phresh filter with 6 in hurricane fan pushing through light. Using the bottom air window on tent for fresh air I have the suction cup strait on the glass of the light in corner. Currently I have the zephyr set at 92 or else it runs most of the day I have a small fan in tent to move air. Thanks for the help

5. One more thing is I have had no temp issues I stay between 72-79.

• Like Like x 1
  6. u r in the sweet spot, run it like it is.!!

7. Lol sweet the if you don't mind a question or two I have for you...

8. image.jpeg This is my baby 33 days from seed I got a journal going if anyone cares to take a look. 8 ball kush from barneys farm. This is a freebie seed and I could not find a good showing of the whole grow so I figured I would show mine off.