Zenpen Portable Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by zenpen, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Thanks man, yes I did email !

2. I know right but let's hope for the best!!
    So far it seems promising and they are always updating their site - great if you ask me not many companies do that

3. I was gonna use paint but yo download chrome there's a photoshop app u can download

I'm in Greece vaca just went to a local shop used chrome photoshop and it works great man

Just quick style is all you need for them to get the idea

4. How is it disappointing sir

5. Yea man good stuff

6. Thanks man n yes I did hopefully they check em out soon!

Ok, let me know if they respond to your email. I haven't heard from them yet. I would like to know if they got my email by confirming it. But O Well.  :bongin:

8. I just got a thx for submitting it hbu?

Yea, it said "Thanks for submitting a design! Looks great! Sorry for the delayed response we got a little backed up here. We really appreciate your participation and hard work. I'll keep you posted on the results. Also keep a look out for a blog post featuring the designs submitted so far."

I got this at 10am yesterday. I've been meaning to ask you the same thing but been busy with work. Goodluck with the contest.

10. Yea basically that and that they would update me, we'll it would be nice if one of us won that's on the forums that way we can quickly let pps know how it is! Thanks and Good luck to you to bro!

11. So when is the preorder gonna start? This thing looks too legit.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I like this vape because it isn't trying to do to much. It just looks sleek and simple, and only capes bud right? I think its cool these guys aren't trying to make it a bud/oil/cartridge/hookah/ect. all In one vape. Maybe for the next model, but all we need right now is a solid bud vape.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. The pre orders will be late July and ya man this pen looks solid the specs r so impressive and I'm sure you can use concentrates n wax just stuff some over bud or in a cotton ball I hear that's what ppl do for pax , but ya for now we just need a solid pen vape man

14. if this is as good as advertising says its exactly what I have been searching for so long now hope it isn't a disappointment like the rest

15. I know man I think it's what everyone's been searching for somthin sleek and awesome and that works great