Zelda!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Lilith999, Feb 15, 2003.

?

What's your favorite Zelda?

1. The Legend of Zelda (for nes)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Adventure of Link (for nes)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A Link to the Past (snes)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Link's Awakening (gameboy)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ocarina of Time (N64)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Majora's Mask (N64)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Oracle of Ages (gameboy color)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Oracle of Seasons (gameboy color)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. A Link to the Past/Four Swords (Gameboy Advance)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. The Windwaker (new one for Gamecube)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So what's your favorite, or most anticipated, version of the Zelda legacy?

I can't wait for the new one...its due out in March...I already have it reserved with 20$ down...

Attached Files:

• link.jpg
      link.jpg
      File size:
      13.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Lilith99series ,, i have been playing legend of zelda since the original first was released on NES, though i was too young and dumb too beat it., i am now working on a link to the past if that is the right name, ( i already got my bonus discs, and yez i LOVE the zelda ) ocarina of time, is my fav game of all time. everything about that game gives me goose bumps., i want windwaker, and i am eager to see link in soul caliber 2

3. Ocarina of Time was the bomb! I'm about to sell my N64 and 25 games on Ebay.

4. hmm... seems i'm the only one that's voted for the original... lol, i've been playing zelda since the original nes days... i beat it when i was 7, and it's been my favorite game ever since. link confused me too much, so i gave up on it... i'm currently in the middle of ocarina of time (finally decided to go out and get it). it's good, but nothing compares to the original.

5. actually IMO zelda is one of the greatest console gaming series., i hope this doesn't bring up the term "fanboy" cause that is as old my ricepaper denturses

6. Ocarina is my fav only b/c it was the first one I beat...but I can't wait until the new one comes out, me and my brother have it reserved too

7. Link's Awakening. DOPE story. GREAT gameplay(plays like og zeldas). I love that game sooo much.

weezer is playin "hash pipe" on snl RIGHT NOW.

8. Occarina of time. It had a really epic edge. Like something out of a tolkien book- the kind of thing when you're a kid you fantazise about being in. The NES and gameboy versions weren't great- don't get me wrong they were good but not excellent. Majora's mask didn't have the same edge as Occarina of time. And the new one just pisses me off- looks too cartoony, personally when I start playing a game I want to have something serious an depic.

9. its short for link to the past

sorry i post at gamefaqs too, and everyone there abbreviates it

10. i woulda thought windwalker woulda got a couple.

i voted for the good ol' link to da past.

11. A Link to the Past..

i beat that shit so many times back in the day it isnt even funny

12. link to the past deffinitly....

i just beet ffx!

13. I didn't even know it when I started this thread, but today the freebie discs came out (if you reserved a copy). I don't agree with the whole cartoon thing for WindWalker either, but it still looks pretty cool...kinda celtic meets Japan...

14. I like the cel shading...i think it's an interesting way to say hey man, I don't like 3D!

15. The new one comes out today actually, for those who pre-ordered it.

16. Are you just talking about the bonus disk? THey told me I couldn't get the game until March 26th

17. you only get the bonus disc today

18. I've been playing...so far that MasterQuest isn't any different. The first palace had a few differences, but nothing really notable.