Zelda Skyword Sword

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by YoseBCmiteBudz, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Hey blades, I'm back from being locked in my room reliving childhood memories of Zelda.
    This game is fucking amazing. I honestly don't like Wii, I like my xbox better but.... this game is fucking amazing.
    I remember playing ocarina of time and how much fun I had. I figured this game would take like 10 hours to complete. As im approaching 35 hours, I'm just blown away at how unique this game is. The puzzles range from where any 10 year old can do it to how strenuous this game is and I need a fucking walkthrough.
    Anyways I just wanted to express my joy from this game. After this game I'll never see my Wii again and will go back to gears of war. No one will probably read this but this games fucking awesome.

2. I love skyward sword. I'm actually stuck at the last spirit challenge in town. Can't do it while my son is awake and I'm better at them while high. The right circumstances haven't come up to do it yet.

3. I loved this fucking game, I've already played through it once and now I'm doing it again but on hero mode. Must say it goes very well into OOT also :smoke:

4. [quote name='"Ganoo"']I love skyward sword. I'm actually stuck at the last spirit challenge in town. Can't do it while my son is awake and I'm better at them while high. The right circumstances haven't come up to do it yet.[/quote]

How far are the spirit challenges? I just got my third flame and my master sword.

5. I'm right at the end of the game, you've done at least one already. It's where you have no inventory and find the crystals while running from the white monsters.

6. [quote name='"Ganoo"']I'm right at the end of the game, you've done at least one already. It's where you have no inventory and find the crystals while running from the white monsters.[/quote]

I've done three of them. There's another one?? I HATE those.

7. [quote name='"THCemployEE"']I loved this fucking game, I've already played through it once and now I'm doing it again but on hero mode. Must say it goes very well into OOT also :smoke:[/quote]

Whats hero mode?

8. Man I love this damn game, goes head to head with OOT anyday. I'm recently going through hero mode as well, which is harder, enemies do more damage and no heart spawns. The ending boss is so epic...

9. [quote name='"ChronicNLean"']Man I love this damn game, goes head to head with OOT anyday. I'm recently going through hero mode as well, which is harder, enemies do more damage and no heart spawns. The ending boss is so epic...[/quote]

Damn that sounds crazy, not sure if I want to put 30+ hours in it again though

10. Gonna be shorter than that since you know the ways now :)

11. [quote name='"ChronicNLean"']Gonna be shorter than that since you know the ways now :)[/quote]

Thats true!

12. Great game. All the Zelda games are great. I had this shit preordered for like six months. Got me the gold zelda wiimote with it too.