Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zelda + Shitting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KeepTheCycle, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Just listened to Zelda "Song Of Storms" while taking a shit as Rainymood.com roared gently in the background. Yes my fellow blades twas a momentous occasion for all the Stoner Nation and will be praised zealously by future nations as the "Day That Everything Changed." And yay! There praise will not be in vain, fore this day was truly ground-breaking and some what "Ah inspiring. I challenge a man of lesser worth to tempt the Gods by doing this, fore they will SMITE him down by attempting to take part in something so divine.

God speed Mr.Link... God speed.

2. Also i smoked about a g and some hash before hand

3. You know you can just edit your posts, right man?

4. Wait. Are you telling my post aren't good? I'm confused.:smoking:

5. You sir are high.

I love getting to that level of elevation. I recommend writing down these awe inspiring thoughts because you may not remember them tomorrow

6. Nah he means instead of continuously posting

7. Oh I got you.

8. Grassyass. I will make journal sometime for these things instead of annoying GC. :hello:

9. I was hitting my joint and started laughing now my nose burns.

10. I'm sorry! :D

11. Zelda cover- enjoy, stoners.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCHTX_pgw6A]BADBADNOTGOOD - TITLE THEME / SARIA'S SONG / SONG OF STORMS - YouTube[/ame]