Zelda-Ocarina Of Time

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, May 29, 2019.

1. I don't think I've made a thread for this game before!! Does anyone else think it is amazing?

This one defi my favorite Zelda game. Tbh its the only one I have memorized how to complete everything. (Tho me and my husband have completed Twilight Princess together too)

Anyway I feel like starting a new story on this soon. Its got me pretty excited too.

If anyone else likes this game whats your favorite temples or other parts of the game?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I will let everyone know when I get time to start this lol. My baby boy is sick today so idk when it will be tho.

@BrewsnWeed666 Have you ever played this before?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I'm not sure if I've played this one friend is it good?:D

• Winner Winner x 1

4. Yea but didn't you say you never had N64? Lol that's what its on tho. If you ever get a chance to play it tho I would. Its fun if you a Zelda fan!

~Toni~

5. It's a fun game! It's really surprising I got any women are all. I had a n64 as well as an old game boy.

• Winner Winner x 1

6. Nah its not surprising at all lbvs you are one cool lady :love: :)

So whats your favorite part of the game Anni?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. The beginning. Zelda is my favorite game character I like Mario too however.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Played loads of zelda games and ocarina of time was my fave untill breath of the wild
    That is amazinh love everything about it even the thing people hate i think adds to the chsllenge and puzzel solving.

But alsp love majora mask due to the fact ypu cpuld.be come a goron, zora or deku and other traits.
    Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. You can download an n64 to an andriod phone and then download OOT rom too your phone and bam as easy way to play it. But better with a android game controller.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. We love zelda

OoT is good start to finish but my personal favorite and imo the best in the series is WindWaker on the gamecube or the remaster on wii u. Breath of the Wild was cool but I played it for a few hours and just, grew bored of it. Im sure it is fun but If I wanna play open worldy games that are that .... lacking in linearity... i'd rather just play skyrim or oblivion or fallout

• Winner Winner x 1

11. Thanks for the reply you guys! What's your favorite temple on OOT? Have yall ever played Zelda-The Twilight Princess? That one is pretty fun too!

~Tonika~

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I started to play TP when I was younger but I dont think I got very far before it kind of bored me (I rented it from a video store)

Favorite, or atleast most memorable OoT temple for me has gotta be the water temple... or perhaps the shadow one.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Yes ive played twilight and fave temple is temple of time shove master sword in and big link with master sword ready to play tennis with gannon. And the temple of time is also in botw but its in ruins thanks to gannon

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Where as windwaker and TP are in different places not hyrule. And hyrule rocks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Started a new game on this an played it just for a few minutes to get started. We have to take the kids to my mommas in a minute tho so we going to play it more later. Anyway I got the Kokiri Sword and Deku Shield and spoke to the Deku Tree. :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. One of my favorite games of all time, brings back great memories. I remember not even knowing you grew into teen link, saw it at a friends and wanted to change so bad. When I finally did I was so stoked. Awesome game, good thread

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. #17 Dizzy, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2019

Yea lmao same here mon I thought you were done with the game after you get Zora's Sapphire when I first played it smh and then I find out theres tons more left of the game to do. Whats your favorite part of the game tho?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. I like the Fire Temple and the Desert Temple the best lbvs!!

~Toni~

19. Probably the beginning or once you get out into the open world. Getting the horse blew my mind too. Of course just the whole game is super dope of course. Wbu?

• Winner Winner x 1