Zeitgeistmovie

Discussion in 'General' started by joonie, Aug 13, 2007.

1. of course i knwo all this, if i ever wanted to start a rebellion it would not be here of all places. there aer better ways then to rebel

2. wow im speechless but wow ty for sharing that

3. Wow.
    I just got the shivers from watching that. Just wow.

:hello:eric:hello:

4. EVERYONE needs to watch this.

5. I watched it earlier tonight and I thought it was a very good piece of work. Not really any new idea's but very well put together. I was a bit confused about the North American Union though, it seemed as though they were talking like it had already happened. I guess I'll go and look that part up, if anyone can help me out here please do.

6. Whats up with JFK's speach being all chopped up? Has anyone else ever heard the real speech? They editied it really well to make it seem as if he was talking about the illuminati. In reality that was 10% of a speech, and not even 10% in a row. It was a scattered grouping of 10% to make a different picture than the one he was painting. The speech was about communism. Then they show him riding in the car right before he dies to make it seem as if he was assasinated for saying something against the illuminati when in reality he wasnt speaking about them. A lot of the economic based quotes are out of context too and some of the economic points they were trying to make were incorrect.

With that said, Id say this was an overall good thing for people to see. The general idea of the documentary was true. We are being systematically screwed by the financial elite. All the wars we have been in were over money. Our government has been corrupt almost from the start. People are too distracted with consumer goods to think. Those were all great points made by the movie. I just wish they had not descended to the level of our enemy by using scare tactics. What makes us better than the bad guys is that we rely on truth not lies. By selectively quoting out of context like the movie did it sort of gives the documentary a fox news-esque quality that we should try and avoid in the future. But then again, if they didnt do it they might not have got the public as excited as they did so I am conflicted.

heres a link to the real speach: http://www.jfklibrary.org/Historica...s/JFK/003POF03NewspaperPublishers04271961.htm

7. Man this shit is crazy its my first time watching it and my jaw is dropping.

8. Loose change is ridiculous, how do people even buy into it?

also, what the fuck is with all the W. Bush and Hitler comparisons? How are they, in any way, similar? Grow the fuck up.
    and i'll watch this later on and write a brief review.

9. http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm

10. I would read this article, 10 steps to a fascist america. http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2064157,00.html

11. Watch the film. There's definitely a comparison in it dealing with Bush's father AND his grandfather.

12. I don't know if this has been posted or not, but....

[​IMG]

it's from a Canadian magazine/newspaper

13. ignorant people are ridiculous. shit is happening right in front of your eyes fool.

14. The first part of Zeitgeist is a bit biased because most of the facts it gives about how all the Christianity compared to Egyptian Mythology is incorrect.
    cool name, BTW :)

15. oh lord, this thread gave me a laugh like yall wouldn't beleive.

This "Zeitgeist" crap is funny as fuck, I can't beleive how paranoid some people are.

16. well im debating whether or not i should watch this movie right now since im baked

should i watch it stoned?

17. no you shouldn't. do something fun