Zeem's outdoor grow 2009

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Zeem, May 12, 2009.

1. #1 Zeem, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    Hey GC, I decided to keep my grown journal over here too. Right now I'm growing 2 Purple Widow plants, both seedlings and going strong. I took 3 seeds for germination and all of them germinated. The first 2 germinated seeds are the ones in my backyard and the slowest one is over at a friend of mine now.
    My grow location is perfect. The seedlings receive full sunlight from 12AM to 8PM and it's going to be even longer when it's summer. I've also got a femenized Sativa/Indica from the Greenhouse which will be planted after my exams.

Strains:
    WR - White Rhino (Greenhouse Seeds)
    BB - Big Bang (Greenhouse Seeds)
    HS - Hawaiian Snow (Greenhouse Seeds)
    SSH - Super Silver Haze (Greenhouse Seeds)
    LS - Lemon Skunk (Greenhouse Seeds)
    PW - Purple Widow (De Sjamaan)

Here are pictures of the Purple Widow:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 Zeem, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    Small update, I took a visit to the local growshop and returned with this:

[​IMG]

It's to be used in both growing and flowering stages. I've got to get some more equipement from there so I'll probably end up with extra nutrients and stimulants.

As for the plants, I think they're nearing their growing stage, they've been growing faster and faster the past days because of the great weather. I've also made some better protective cages for them and added a bit of soil, I hope they like it. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm planning to prepare my growing spot tomorrow, good thing it's all in my backyard.

3. Looking great so far, ill be watching...

4. The sun's hiding behind some clouds right now but they received a lot of sunlight the past days. I've also started to give them small amounts of nutrients since yesterday and they're still doing fine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I better get my grow spot ready this weekend. :eek:

5. Get that plot prepped Zeem! those plants will need a home soon. Nice start to the grow.

6. Looking good! maybe try adding a little bit more soil to bury those stems a little bit.
    seems like they suffered a little stretching. no big deal mine went through the same thing

7. I've cleaned the growing spot up a bit, will finish it when the weather's decent again. As you can see one of them is starting to grow another pair of leaves. :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Finally the sun's been showing up again. I've also started to germinate my Greenhouse Sativa/Indica Mix; White Rhino, Big Bang, Super Silver Haze, Lemon Skunk and Hawaiian Snow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. My mom went to the garden shop with her friend and I came along to buy supplies. I also bought a yellow raspberry plant which will be grown next to my girls. :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm getting blazed now and after that I'm going to clean that place up a bit for my Greehouse plants.

10. #10 Zeem, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    Almost completed the growing spot. :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look who came to say hello. :smoking: Lemon Skunk (gold) and White Rhino (black) are germinated!.

[​IMG]

11. There's been a storm last night but my plants survived. I've also moved my Greenhouse Seeds seedslings to a new pot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Protection is always good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Purple Widow plants, slightly damaged but they've survived.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. nice look plants

13. After rain comes sunshine. I gave all of them a nice shower of carbonated after the sun went down behind some trees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've also stopped protecting my Purple Widow from my pets. I want to know when my pets stop going near it, gives me an estimate for the GHS plants once I put them in the ground.

14. The weather's been so good lately. I've made some feeding tubes to poke next to my GHS plants once I'm putting them into the ground. Here's some pictures from Saturday afternoon and Sunday evening.

Saturday afternoon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sunday evening:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The weather forecast is great so I'm expecting these to grow a lot. :smoking:

15. I was taking pictures of my plants today and I noticed this little blob sitting in the top of the plant. I took a macro picture of it and I saw it was a plant lice.When I killed it I noticed another one, which pretty much ended up dead too.

[​IMG]

>:O

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. #16 Zeem, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
    I've topped one of my Purple Widow plants because I want to force flower them so I'll have bud before my GHS plants are going to flower. However I do want some big nugs, hence the topping. I do want to keep everything by the rules. :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. The weather has been horrible for the past 6 days, but the sun is returning and my plants are still going strong. :hello:

For now my topped Purple Widow, which is getting more bushier as you can see. I'll take pictures of my other plants once I'm done putting them all into the ground. The GHS babies sure are doing their thing even though the weather sucked in their early stages.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. I've finished planting my GHS plants, I've got to make a new protection cage for them soon though.

My grow spot. :p
    [​IMG]

My GHS girls.
    [​IMG]

You can see this Purple Widow's stem is much thinner compared to it's topped sister/brother.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Your plants are looking amazing dude!
    Love to see the progression.
    subscribed+rep

-BH

20. #20 Zeem, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    I keep palming my Purple Widow plants untill they reach their 9 fingered leaves, I don't want to harvest those tiny useless nugs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've also made some bigger cages for my GHS plants, you can see the Super Silver Haze in one in the last picture.
    I'll get some pictures of the GHS plants tomorrow, I'm going to smoke some Super Kush with a buddy.

EDIT:

I forgo to throw in this one from yesterday.

[​IMG]