~* Zach P., FREEEK *~

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TOK3, Mar 28, 2009.

1. This is THE Zach P. inline that won the glass shot of the month contest for March over at TC and will soon be featured on the main page. Traded my FREEEK with a friend to match our Toros. Thanks for the sick glass bud, you know who you are!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Damn that is SEXYYYYYYY

3. new freeek matches perfectly tok3. love the zach p

4. That Freeek matches the toro so well. Amazing looking pieces!

5. Great pictures, love that JF every time I see it

6. wow man, looks like you got FREEEK to custom make you a slide for that toro! Looking good!!

7. Thanks, I know I voted for the ZP over on TC.

:smoking:

I know it's a one in a million match, thanks.

Word, you ALWAYS comment whenever I post it up don't you?

Uh, yeah, ummm...I did have him make it for me ;)

8. Dope Freeek. I'm digging that inline too.

9. Can you show us a milkshot?

10. I think I always specifically mention the JF out of everything in the picture, yeah heh:bongin:

get back to me on that pm if you would :smoking:

11. Gotcha Slippeh, I didn't forget about you. Milk will come tomorrow after a few friends stop over tonight. I need someone else to milk it so I can get a good shot.

12. Unique and beautiful. Great glass.

13. Thanks. This is the first freeek I have seen with the 'drips' pulled down on the tear drop. Off the chain. Anyone who is actively in to the glass scene here has seen these pieces before.

14. My guy just off work from dominos tonight..

[​IMG]

15. Milk vid is coming soon here stay tuned.

16. If you get the perfect water level it'll fizzle perfectly, it shouldn't be higher than the top part of the inline stem.

17. Just above the d-cut stem is what you're saying? I have played with it and have always liked it a tad higher so I get that 'rumbling' percolating effect.

OVERKILL:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Hahaha, that just seems unnecessary, ha. Out of control.

19. wow, amazing glass. and good pick up on the freeek, goes perfectly with the toro