YURI's Second Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Journals' started by yuri-san, May 3, 2004.

1. whats up guys, welcome to my second grow journal. I'm starting from a clone i took from my last grow, i decided to make a mom out of it. I heard that strain gives best results if you flower third generation clones so i guess i'll try ;P .

i'm growing in a closet again but this time using a 250w HPS. i just started my clones (5) and they seem like they were having trouble the first 2-3 days, the leaves and branches are kinda pointing downwards :(

so i'm starting this thread and in a few days (hopefully) i'll get some pics in here.

any questions so far?

lates

2. yea.. post a link to your first grow.... and good luck with the clones

3. Cool first grow man. I got a few questions for ya...

Did your mom ever ease up on ya?

Did you build that grow box with the separate chambers?

Are you growing in soil or hydro?

Still thinking about that U shaped scrog screen?

What happened to your 100 watt?

You wanna send me some free clones :)D)?

-take it easy bro

*Edit* Check out this link. I searched og for the green dragon (gr0wer mentioned him in your first grow) and I think you might find this useful, or atleast cool.

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=320665

4. thanks shortyottomatix,

my mom kinda eased up but this grow is at another location, not at my house so its ok,

no i dint build the growbox like the one i posted, i've got something similar comming but since its not at my house its a bit more difficult to build hi-tech stuff...

i'm growing in soil, a mix i bought at home depot, i think.

i wont be doing a U-scrog for the first grow at this location because i dont have the time or motivation right now for different reasons.....

about the 100w did u mean the 2 flo fixtures? i still have em, i'll have a small clone area using one under the flowering room. (yeah kinda like the grow box i had planned to do but less complex)

clones? ionno, clones through ups, isnt that gonna cost me a lot O_O ? if i had seeds i'd send some over to you but its a bit different in size and its also highly illegal...

pics soon

cyaz

5. about the 100w did u mean the 2 flo fixtures? i still have em, i'll have a small clone area using one under the flowering room. (yeah kinda like the grow box i had planned to do but less complex)

------------No I most of misread. I thought you bought a 100 watt hps. I knew you had two of the four foot fixtures, but I also thought you had a little hps as well.

clones? ionno, clones through ups, isnt that gonna cost me a lot O_O ? if i had seeds i'd send some over to you but its a bit different in size and its also highly illegal...

-------------Yeah man I was just kidding about the free clones. But it's all good man, maybee we can swap some seeds in the future.

Take it easy man.

6. hey guys whats up!

i'm sorry i hvaent been updating this thread, i've been very busy with work and stuff.

Anyways, alot has happenned since last time i posted ; I've tryed shrooms and loved it :D! i'm trying to slow down the weed smoking habbit cuz i smoked around 3.5g a day, and i could be making pure profit out if that if i dint smoke as much.... anyways.

i have 2 clones flowering right now, they've been in 12/12 for 2 weeks and the buds are getting bigger and bigger. I don't think i'll be able to post pics b4 harvest but i'll try taking some just b4 havesting and maybe some of the dryed result. So i'll post that along with the dry weight in maybe a week and a half depending when i see the plants are ready to be harvested.

this grow has been a lot smoother and faster because of the HPS light, after seeing this much of a difference i would never go back to using flos and i encourage everyone thats not using hps to go buy one as soon as they get the cash. Its worth it!

anyways sorry for kinda leaving the thread die there, that kinda sucked for ppl following it...

cyaz later

yuri

Grasscity Deals Near You