Yup youre stoned

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by CedarSwampKings, Nov 19, 2013.

1. If ur scrolling through tv land and see the elephant man is on tv... ur gunna click on that shit!!! I know i just did lol

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Okay guys im thinking of a number between 1-15. Guess what it is

3. I most definitely would not click on "Elephant man". Not a chance

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. 12.74629471

5. pi

6. 2 was the answer. Thanks for playing! Ill see you the on the next episode of "Did you just hijack my thread?"

7. If your sitting in your car and the bass takes you on a journey through the lyrics of a song! 🏄

Z
    Z
    Z
    Z
    Z
    Z
    Z
    Z
    Z
    Z
    Z
    Then you forget to hit reply to post this for 10 minutes.

That's the moment you know your pretty fucking high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. When I watch like the first 5 min of a show on cbs and they cut to a commercial break I forget what I'm watching

9. I probably do this atheist once a week: P

What atheist do you do? Is she hot? Lol

11. Oh sheeeeiit I can't stop laughing atheist> at least :p
    Sent from my LG-E970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. When your blazing with someone and you ask for a lighter... But find out you're holding it in your hand..

IG: Chief_THC

13. When you go to put in eye drops and lean your seat back, but instead of just letting them go in you start hallucinating. Deep tracks on Sirius plays the Doors and Jim Morrison starts speaking a story to you and it paints out a vivid scene giving you a trip from space!

14. Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #15 diazed001, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
    [quote name="ReeferBreather13" post="19084759" timestamp="1385951898"]Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Yeah man, it was pretty cool. We mixed blue widow, blueberry kush, LA confidential, super lemon haze, and some unknown reggie. We started the night with a joint, then a bowl outa the bong, proceeded by the gas mask, then another joint, two more bowls out of the bong a twenty minute break and then one more gas mask followed by three bowls out of the bong. Fucking tore me up!I was never a huge doors fan until the other night. But now I can't stop listening to them!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum