Yup, I'm dedicating a new portion of my life to learning this. (pen tricks)

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Old video I saw a long time ago but it just reinspired me, I think it would be so badass looking over and seeing someone do that in class. The guy with the red pen next to the computer is my fav. (0:55 - 1:10) :p

also if any if you out there like the whole Dragonforce type of music the song in the backround is Rhasphody - Dawn of Victory, people seem to ask a lot. They're pretty good for the genre.

Edit: haha, so blazed I forgot to post the video.

http://gprime.net/video.php/pentricks

2. The day I learn that is the day I start tweaking full time. ;)

3. I'm glad I don't have that much free time to master the art of pen spinning- I'd probably loose an eye trying

4. they must have been really bored in class. i wish i could do that shit

5. i can actually do a few of those. they take like months of practice, no joke lol. but thats just cus class sucks, and pen tricks are fun...its not like i sit at home practicing....but during school, its easy to set time aside and do it :)

6. That would be the greatest way to pass time during a test AND distract everyone else from ever finishing theres, without saying a damn word, ever.

7. don't pens "explode" when you twirl 'em around a lot?

8. It is one of asians many gifts.

9. so so so true lol ive seen a few asians in classes throughout my life do these tricks that and texting really fast lol

10. i can spin a pen almost like that and twirl it a little slower.. ya i get bored in class too

11. Just pick up drumming and learn it with tricks, much more impressive if you're even decent at drumming.

12. It is a pretty prevailant skill in the debate/model UN world. My brother did debate and you quite a few people in each competition would be doing some nifty pen tricks.

I did Model UN (yes, nerd :p) and it was just as widespread. I've learned a few, but I suck.

13. That's pretty cool, although you can tell they have ALOT of free time lol, I wouldn't mind learning though.