Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yummy Fruity Buds

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Psychopathic86, May 31, 2009.

1. Ok so how about this. I got these like a week ago 40 for a cut and it looked like a quarter. They were really dry and fluffy, and tasted like fruity pebbles. Check it out and let me know if you have seen anything like it before, and maybe you can tell me what it is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ... Dude you can't tell what strain it is by looking at it, it is most likely a no name strain that is a cross of tons of strains and is just dank and fluffy. I have no clue why this is in the edible herb section either, because you said it tasted like fruity pebbles??

3. where are you from?

we have the SAME chronic out here

Smells like fruity pebbles to me, i havent tasted it tho.

definately really dank and fluffy, my 2 grams looked like a eighth

4. Dude chill, this thread isn't spam he's just asking a question. Everyone needs to chill :smoking:

5. Haha I'm always chill, I was just frustrated with stuff that day sorry if I came off as a dick or unchill:p

6. thats cool man everyone has bad days i was just saying that quickly to diffuse any internet batle that could have taken place hahaha.

7. Damn good call! And if this shit really tastes like fruity pebbles than fuck I would pay a heafty price for that, few things are better than the taste of fruity pebbles in my mouthhh!:yummy:

8. like fish stix?

9. Fuck fish sticks.

Yet I'm still a gay fish:ey:

10. If i had to guess id say its Nothern Lights LOL
    but yeah it could be anything