Yum

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Indicasuupreeme, Dec 30, 2017.

1. [​IMG] Is this good growth for first 10 days?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. little over watered (especially the one drooping in the back) but other than that looking nice

• Like Like x 1
  3. All look abit over watered , if there not autos start in smaller pots.

Where did you get that bulb please. I need something like that for a mother plant.

4. [​IMG][​IMG]

These are mine 6 are 2 weeks and 4 are a week. But all depends on strains etc

5. There's no reason to up pot fabric containers. Fabric containers air prune roots so you'll never get the burst of growth people claim to get from up potting hard sided containers.

Plus the roots will eventually grow into the fabric making for a messy difficult transplant. I pop seeds in a solo cup and put them straight into their final containers. Transplanting is not needed nor benificial in fabric

6. i use fabric im only on my second grow but i found they do alot better with regular transplants , start in smart air pots then go to those plastic then to fabric. i found it too easy to over water small plants in big pots.

7. #9 killset, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    other then someone who doesn't have their watering down it's uneccessary though. Learn to water, you'll get it down in no time. Couple more grows and you'll find it's easy.
    Once they are in a pot that air prunes the roots it's completely uneccessary and will not get that explosion of growth people claim with regular pots and buckets. That growth comes from slightly root binding a plant in a hard sided container. Then once transplanted the roots take advantage of the extra room. Pots that air prune makes that not possible. In pots like these up potting is pointless as the roots will be air pruned instead of becoming root bound. except possibly if someone's having a difficult time watering up potting is uneccessary in these kind of containers

Run a sub irrigated planter set up with fabric containers and let the plant water itself.