Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yum, Jersssseeyyyy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Happz, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Horrible picture, sorry guys...
    Recent pickup, very nice smelling
    (i'd like to say its fruity but i cant exactly say)
    Smokes nice..
    p.s. im real high.:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. has the price changed at all in jersey since it became medical? id kinda doubt it since jersey has very strict laws on who gets it.

3. Not for me atleast, the rules are indeed very strict, im paying 20$ per :(... If i get this quality bud im fine with it though!

4. No dispensary has opened in NJ yet, so no price change.

5. No dispensary has opened yet in NJ, and besides that, the law in jersey is no joke. The police in jersey don't mess around. I hear over in cali its very easy to get a medical marijuana card to go to the dispensaries but I know in Jersey it will not be easy at all because of how strict jersey is.

6. yea im from jersey down in hazlet ive been getting really dank shit and for me it always eitehr has a lemon or strawberry smell haha its amazing