Youve Heard This Before But Heres Another One

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by itsofficial, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Alright got a story for you guys, sorry for the long post, and probably sounding like a pussy… I can just never take a hint and really dislike missed opportunities, have had plenty of them but this ones really bothering me. I'm 22 and pretty good looking but terrible, I mean TERRIBLE with girls, never know what to say. Never been in a real relationship, so its kinda weird seeing my little sister who's 17 bring her boyfriend over to hangout with the family. 

Anyways I play a lot of golf, a couple days ago I was at the driving range hitting balls, when I'm done I walk to the practice putting green(pretty big area) with my headphones in, and set my bag on the side. Start putting still with my headphones in and look up about a minute later to see a hot girl right next to me. Don't see a lot of girls period playing golf, and if they are their boyfriend is with them. I take my headphones out and just go about my business. A guy walks up to her and I can now see she's younger than me, maybe 18? They're talking about a tournament they both just played in, pretty easy for me to start a conversation with them, but I don't… She's also saying things to him and clearly they're not dating.

At this point I'm really not opposed to dating someone younger than me, part of me thinks it might even work out better since I've never been in a relationship. So I keep practicing and she asks her friend to go inside and get her a token for the driving range, he doesn't. A little more time goes by, and since I was being a pussy and not saying anything I decided to leave. When I grab my bag I see her bag not even a foot away from mine. My car is parked close to where we were and I look in my mirror and she starts walking away as soon as I leave.

So cheers to no more missed opportunities for anyone cause they really suck. I guess if theres anything to look forward to, at a golf course its not unheard of to never see someone again, so maybe a slight chance we'll run into each other…

2. Sounds like your main issue is confidence. Rather than focusing on getting girls, focus on improving yourself - which will eventually result in getting girls. Work out regularly, set goals for yourself, and actively improve yourself in every way you can physically, emotionally and mentally.

Trust me, girls will notice. And regardless, your confidence will build which will make talking to girls much easier

3. Thanks for the reply and advice, all I can really say is your right. The main focus shouldn't be getting girls, my confidence has grown compared to a year ago and without going into too much detail, Ive been working on a few things that will hopefully pay off soon.

4. Just be glad you didnt walk out on a threesome with two hot horny ass women like i did.

Im still kicking myself for that one  :cry:

5. Same here, I suck at talking to the ladies and choke harder than Lebron during the finals.

I also don't read minds ladies, so if you like me, for the love of God, please tell me, because I probably might maybe like you back.

6. I 've been working out and my confidence is increasing, but I still don't know anything about relationships or how to ask out a girl or whatever. Any pointers?

7. be yourself and try not to hype it up too much in your head, at the end of the day you are just two friends hanging out, and hey, maybe she will suck you off 

8. Meet girls at public events, thru mutual friends, anywhere social. Make yourself standout by working hard and lookin good.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app