Youve been kicked in the nuts!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by IceCreamKidd, May 11, 2005.

1. LOL is he kicking to "balls"????
    : )))

rape a girl on the street (or anywhere ) and say her " hii u r on ...tv channel "smile" "
    LOL

2. fuck thats funny.... haha. i love it.. im gonna start doin it around here... hahaha... its gold

3. wtf lol

4. what did i just watch lol.?

5. 3 letters....

Wtf...

6. ...

7. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA omfg i rmemeber when i did that when i was little kid to random kids and babies on the street it was hilarious! I didn't know someone would actually make a show out of this! BEAUTIFUL!!!

8. hehehehehe did anybody see the new family guy where peter gets kicked by a clown in the nuts?!
    HAH the was HILarious

9. lol, funny vid

i dunno how those people just take it just cuz its a tv show, unless its really well known in america or something, but if a clown kicked me in the nuts in the street and tried to pass it off as a tv show id get back up, floor that bitch and stamp on his nuts.

ps. im not a violent person but, the family jewels? he'd really be askin for it.

edit: yeah family guy is awsome!!!! i know the bit you mean :D

10. Who is this guy with the huge orange hair? I saw him on family guy. He kicked peter (the fat father) in the nuts.

11. what the hell?

this some kind of overseas stuff..cuz i dont see that happening here, like some random clown guy kicking nuts left and right...then as soon as the people see its "really just a" show, they lighten up and get all friendly. what gives? im not even a man, but if that happened to me, and they pointed at the camera, said camera's going up somebody's ass, and quick.

12. Haha, I have to admit, the one when he kicks that kid, then kicks his dad his hilarious.

13. damn thats messed up, i wouldnt want to be held responsible for what i did to whoever did that to me

14. seemed alittle set up like those funniest home videos

and if it was real kicking little kids in the nuts is golden