You've been drafted

Discussion in 'General' started by iSPARK, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If people will please stop replying to weed smoking 21 I would be a happy camper because he is at this point talking about things that are irrelevant and derailing the thread.

I also want to remind everyone that keeping an open mind and RESPECTING everyone's opinion is very important, I think that's all CLKWRK was trying to say.

2. If we were on the verge of getting invaded by say Russia or China, yea ill go, although my status doesn't allow me to be drafted, those of you mashing keyboards because someone said they wouldn't are just angry fanatics, and probably have no idea how it feels to have 4 inch bullets and rocket fire raining down on you.
    And exactly what freedoms and way of life are we fighting for, majority of people here don't appreciate shit and have too much.

3. I have an open mind and agree everyone will do their own thing. I TRIED to stay respectful, but Weed Smoking 21 made that a bit difficult to continue.

@badboy, I agree people take advantage of what they have. I appreciate every Goddamn minute I'm breathing.

4. Not entirely sure when I said why I went to fight. Did anyone see me state my reason??????? How could I be a pawn if you don't know my intentions???? Hmmmm seems like you took a leap into "ass"umption land and fell right on those first three letters my friend. Also I don't see where I said you should respect anything about what I say or what I do. Not at one point did I state if my own theories were correct or not. I was speaking in statistics and facts that go against many of the theories that conspiracy theorists come out with. Again, not clear on when you think I said if they were right or wrong. All I said was that I was tired of people who sit on their ass all day talking all this I know this and that about the government or ANYTHING about the war just because they caught the last 25 updates on the death polls on CNN or you sat through a fucking college course and your professor gave you his insight.

I don't like people who talk ANYTHING about the war at all, politics or anything else until you've been through it. I NEVER said I had some sort of insight to the underlying plots but neither does ANYONE in this thread. I was talking to the ones that sit and think they know so if you felt I was talking about YOU personally then damn the shoe must fit then right because I'm sure I didn't quote anyone. I was just ranting. Yumadbro?

This is my favorite part-
    "Do you know why you think the way you do? It's because you were trained to think this way. Who is telling you all of this stuff? Oh the people that the theories are about? Yeah that makes a whole lot of fucking sense"

Do you know how I think?:confused: It may shock you.

I was trained to kill with other ex con felons, high school drop outs and ex drug users. I was in a MOS with a bunch of there fuck-up, losers who couldn't get the better jobs in the Army. They didn't teach us much of the politics over there because 1. They didn't think most of us would be smart enough to grasp the concept 2. They knew most of us were just trigger happy and wanted to shoot someone.

I formulated my own views and thoughts of the war and the politics behind based on having Muslim family members that that were born and raised in those conditions. What you don't understand is that I have compassion for the civilians.....just not the insurgents. Alot of soldiers that were trained like me have the whole kill'em all mentality. So don't tell me what the fuck I think because you don't fucking know me bro!

As for your 9/11 shit I never said who is covering up what. I pointed out that acts of terror were happening before that. Please show me were I said who did what.

And the last comment dude I don't even know WHERE you were going with that because I don't even fucking vote anymore. I don't claim a party. I really don't give a shit because in the end noone is going to be happy with the president or the way the country is led so why should I feed into it.

Oh and just to let you know, I joined because they sprung my black ass from a big prison sentence I was facing and paid my college fees and also put food in my family's mouth and took care of them. I could give a fuck about anything else. So don't look at me like I take a biased stance. I just hate know it alls.

5. I'm gonna make this short and sweet because otherwise I would end up retyping the whole argument.

You say that you don't claim to be no expert, but yet "we have no fucking clue" and "oil is just a small piece of the pie", this alone is indicating that you know more about the war because you were in it.

To say I don't know you is correct, but I know your views and everything I said was a rebuttal to what your original comment was. In no way was I saying I know you as a person but when I said they made you think that way, I meant they are the ones telling you what is going on. It's like 2 people get into a fight, both of them are gonna say that they're right even if they have to bend the truth to tell you that they are right.

You said that we were in the middle east to help give them an army and democracy, that's where I was going with that at the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.