You've been drafted

Discussion in 'General' started by iSPARK, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. ok dude i've had enough of your bs. people getting beaten for what?! you're out of line.

2. #102 Eldar220, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    I wish I wasn't such a horrible, horrible person and would actually want to kill another person. I'm sorry I'm such a terrible human being! :(

:laughing: Have a nice day. :wave:

3. you act like there aren't millions of people like him that disagree with war.

4. You lack reading comprehension. Obviously. Guess the whole in case of a "draft" part went really, really high over your head.

You don't have to care. What you yourself posted was pretty cowardly, and I call it like I see it.

That's not how shit works, you want out of our country? You're too much of a coward to defend? Then go. I don't see Mexicans coming here with saved up money to support a greedy lifestyle. They come here with nothing, you should leave with nothing too, it obviously can be done. You're just all talk, bitching about how bad things are in America when you have it BETTER than the rest of the world.

Right because the people who inhabit the country have nothing to do with it.:rolleyes:
    What garbage.

5. No, not really. I will and do openly say that I do not and will not ever support the draft. I will not give my life for anyone's cause that doesn't directly affect me or something I care about. I'm open about my views on the war, drafts, and any of that.

6. I don't know what you're talking about, you obviously have no idea. Humans are a lot more accepting than you assume. No one I know would look down on me for this, and I've even told people this before and they not only accepted it but agreed.

Lets look at our hypocrite draft dodging former president George W. Bush.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyFdZqWDn3c]George W Bush- Draft Dodger - YouTube[/ame]

7. [quote name='"weed smoking 21"']

Honestly, you aren't worth prison time. I'd rather you simply get beaten to death and save everyone some time. You're like a child rapist....... You have no right to live as far as I'm concerned

I'm not even joking..... You're scum[/quote]

Well that escalated quickly

8. #108 FallenOne08214, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    You're done dude. Up until now, I felt everyone had the right to voice their opinion, but that was uncalled for sir. And like the other dude, I'm completely open with friends and family about all my views and opinions. And guess what, they are still my friends and family! If your's are shallow enough to walk away because you feel or think differently, I feel sorry for you.

9. There are plenty of countries that have it just as good as us, and I do plan on moving as soon as I have the means to do so. Usually they have to spend everything they have just to make it over the borders, so yes, they did need money to make it here.

EDIT: I wasn't "bitching about how bad things are in America", I was simply saying that war is fucking pointless and I will not support it. It doesn't matter who starts it, or if the war has nothing to do with the USA. It's still fucking stupid.

10. Yeah, I'd join. I'd fight.

But not because i agree with the gov't political agenda, or the "civillian mass murder genocide" thats apparently going on overseas,
    But because id rather die with the honor of fighting alongside my countrymen in a firefight than flee my country to hide like a useless bitch.

Who in the fuck cares if you end up as goverment "sheep". Id rather be in the armed forces with some sense of pride towards myself because, when necessary, i went and fought. I lol at all the people so ready to run to canada

There wouldnt be a draft for the middle east though. Shit would have to escalate, thered need to be something major that required unallied superpowers to intervene before we'd have another draft

11. I had childhood asthma. The dont take diabetics or asthmatics to the battlefield, lol.
    It doesn't even affect me anymore, but because its on the record...

12. Everyone is entitled to their opinion so what you're saying is fine with me but I'm just curious as to what honor or pride do you have fighting in a war you don't believe in?

13. do you understand what being a sheep means?

14. You should probably just stop commenting. The majority of us are saying that we would join if it was for the right cause, this is focusing on the war we are in right now. If we did get drafted (it wouldn't happen but hypothetically) today we would not fight because we do not support it.

Although speaking for myself only, if anyone invaded us I would fight no matter what the cause, because at that point it is defending the people who may or may not support the war in the first place. That is EXACTLY what is going on in the middle east right now. We all know that if anyone invaded us most everyone would own a gun and would fight any foreign soldier they see.

15. In any case, I'll be in college for life so I'm good. I prefer education to fighting. If we were invaded, I'd fight for my education. By no means am I every going to another country to fight.

16. I don't know how this is so hard to understand.

I'm not gonna run away if someone invades the US. I'll stand the fuck up and fight. Everyone here is talking about hypothetical wars, when I (and probably most of us) are talking about fleeing a draft for the war in the Middle East.

If my friends and family were in danger, you bet your fucking ass I would take up arms and defend them but there is absolutely no other reason I'd fight in any other war.

17. Depends if it's a just war or not.

18. Eldar, no need to explain to the thick headed. I think we're on the same page. Haha

19. lmao!

Most of this thread is about avoiding the draft so what I said does apply.

I'm guessing you wouldn't be a candidate for officer.

20. As soon as the Cold War ended the War on Terror started.

Do you really believe this was by accident?

America needs a major enemy to justify it's huge military expenses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.