You've been drafted

Discussion in 'General' started by iSPARK, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd be a man and go. Suck it up bitch. You live here but you wont defend your country?

"Oh I don't believe in war" "this country isn't worth me dying"

So you let other people go? If this country isnt worth it then go the fuck on somewhere else. And if you don't believe in war when someone comes invades are you still going to go protest war? No, because they'll fuckin kill you. So like the dude above me said, you'll get raped/killed in prison because the gaurds aren't going to stop anything. I don't wanna go die in war and I sure as fuck wont enlist but I'm not gonna let the people I care about here die to the hands of another country because some fuck was too scared of war. Didn't mean to rage but seriously how big of a pussy are you to skip out?

2. So you would kill and die for any cause the president or congress invents?

That doesn't make you a patriot, it makes you a grade-A sucker.

3. I'm not going, I have no problem fighting for a just cause but I'm not throwing my life away for corporate greed

4. I love the "If you don't like this country than move out of it" logic. If I had the money and means, I would move out. It's not that easy for everyone.

Oh and there is no country or land in the entire universe that is worth dying for. I'm not fighting for a pile of fucking dirt. If you seriously can't see the stupidity in that, I feel bad for you.

5. Why do you people like war?

6. I'd fake a mental illness. I wouldn't have to fake that hard...

It's my life. I'll do whatever the fuck i want with it. I'm not gonna throw it away for anything or anyone.

7. Well I wouldn't want to join the army. If I could instead join the air force or coast guard I'd be fine with that considering the positions I'd want to be in if I ever did join the military. Being drafted into the army though, fuck that. I'd smoke a lot of weed and get myself discharged.

8. I would go if I had to.

9. #89 iSPARK, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012

Lets get one thing straight, you were a soldier, if you really think you know what the government is up to in terms of oil you're dead wrong. Not everyone that joins the military is informed in the governments underlying plots. Honestly I'm sick and tired of shit like this. I understand people that were in the military are supposed to be respected, but it's ridiculous at this point to hear what you are saying and not have something to say. You're a pawn in the game and I'm sorry I have to be the one to let you know. Why doesn't Obama go and fight with you? Because he has people that will do the work for him, that's why.

Do you know why you think the way you do? It's because you were trained to think this way. Who is telling you all of this stuff? Oh the people that the theories are about? Yeah that makes a whole lot of fucking sense.

And as for the whole 9/11 comment, let's talk about the bombs that were found on the GW bridge that all of a sudden disappeared. Let's talk about how in 93 I think it was, bombs were planted at the base of the WTC, then once security was AMPED to the fucking MAX, 9/11 happened without a flaw in the plan. Don't tell me that none of this raises questions in your head.

I'm going to refer to my other comment that whenever we go into war it's to bring democracy or freedom to another country. To "liberate" them. We don't even have democracy HERE let alone there. Do you know what democracy IS? In ancient Greece (one of the greatest societies to ever emerge) democracy went like this, a group of randomly selected citizens would make decisions for the country as a whole, and it wasn't a 2 year term, it was somewhere around a month. Riddle me fucking that. I don't want Romney OR Obama in office and neither does the majority of America, but who gives a fuck cause they have the money and the power. Don't tell me I have democracy. Capitalism and Democracy are not synonymous.

10. Actually I take that back. I'd try to do EOD if I could.

11. For any shallow cause rubber-stamped by congress?

Of course they'll call it Operation "Freedom-Justice-Hope" even if it's just to secure an oil pipeline.

12. I'm glad everyone here protesting knows the deepest secrets behind our government and military. I didn't realize so many of you were allowed to know that classified info.

13. This thread really took off haha.

14. if i ever heard i was going to get drafted, i would probably just enlist.

i would rather be fighting with people who really want to be there.
    and no be worrying if the other draftees are pissing themselves in a firefight.
    i want somebody who wants to make it out alive watching my back.

but thats just me. truthfully it depends on what kind of warfare and who we are fighting.

15. Spark, +rep for a great Rebuttal

16. Anyone who thinks most wars are fought to help anyone but powerful plutocrats is incredibly naive.

We think it's silly when gangs have drive by's to protect their block but when we do it on a national scale it's suddenly pure and noble.

Wake up.

17. #97 Eldar220, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    War is fucking idiotic. That should be reason enough.

"hai guise lets go fight over some dirt"

18. :eek:

you kind of blew my mind. i never thought about it in that light.
    but Amerika is the worlds older brother. we gotta get in every bodies business.

19. Fix'd.

20. The only thing war has ever done is pushed the personal agenda of a person or the agenda of a religious or some other form of organized group, also war stimulates the economy, you need weapons to fight wars, and those wars need to be made - until the advent of modern robotic technology, that required highly skilled labourers. However, we can find equally effective ways to grow our economy without spending money on weapons. Why not spend that money on researching a method of desalinating water that is cheap and fast? Or fusion power? Or something you know.. USEFUL?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.