You've been drafted

Discussion in 'General' started by iSPARK, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. its like the soldiers become the sheep of the government

2. Would the draft make you drug test? I'd so, we're all safe, haha.

3. Im already in the Imperial Navy of The Brotherhood of Wind. Sorry.

4. Guess what? While you're being pissy at us non violent folk, we're not giving one shit. :)

5. #65 Flemian, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012

What are we defending? The only entity taking away my freedoms is the government.

6. I'll fight FOR my people.

I will NOT fight for my govt's foreign interests.

So no. I wouldn't go.

7. Amen brotha! + rep

8. I would 'accidentally' take a trip to another country and never come back.

9. How about we think of it this way. How many of you would grab arms if our country is invaded? You would kill the intruders wouldn't you? So how as a nation do we think we can shoot civilians only protecting their country from our money hungry ass? I wouldn't join a war that isn't fought for liberation or freedoms. I would throw out a number like 80% of EVERYONE would kill someone for a large amount of money. Yet, no amount of funds would get me to murder innocent children/women and civilians who are only trying to protect their own family and their way of life. Fuck Amurica. The only thing we have is our freedoms and I'm not sure if any of you have noticed but they are going away..

10. Guess what? There's a difference in being non-violent and being a complete coward. Are you surprised you fall into the latter?

@Flemian, In the case of a draft, you're defending the entire American way. They don't lightly start drafting civilians for shit we can already handle. If there's is a draft, we're most likely already on our way to losing, and anybody who wants to just abandon ship, should be ashamed of themselves, you're not fighting for government, your fighting for your people, all enemy's, foreign AND domestic. I'll repeat, running from that makes you a coward, and nothing more. Like a dog, running away with his tail in between his legs.

11. #71 Eldar220, Aug 10, 2012
    Fuck no I wouldn't. I would refuse to do anything during training, not even clean the fucking toilets. Dishonorable discharge would be a-okay with me. Fuck the military. I'm not putting a bullet through the head of another man who wants to defend his own freedom.

I haven't even signed up for the selective services. They'll have to drag me out of my house. Fuck them.

EDIT: I'd rather be a coward than a killer. The people in every single other nation are MY PEOPLE too. Nationalism is a steaming pile of horseshit.

12. I dont care what pretences you believe they would start a draft for, But if we attack Iran and they start a draft I will not be going to fight. I dont need to fight over seas to protect my freedoms. Im more than willing to die FOR my freedoms but will do so on my HOME land. Not over seas fighting for resources.

And your right, all enemys foreign AND DOMESTIC. So when the real evil (the Government) wants to try and drag me off to fight their war they will be met with resistance. Im no coward. I just dont believe in dieing in a foreign land for someone elses agenda. When my actual freedoms are threatened, I will take up my own arms for my own cause. So while you can die for a millionaire Ill do it for my honor and inaliable right to be free and for my own agenda. No Muslim seeks to take away my freedom but rich white men seem too.

13. lol I'd do it and I'm from Canada

14. #74 FallenOne08214, Aug 10, 2012

Haha do I care where you, an equal to me has categorized me? No, not really. I could categorize you as a cunt, but would you care? Probably not. Am I gonna stoop to your level? Hell nah, bro.

15. Then I'm fucked - but at least I know I played things to my own agenda.
    If I have the choice of being invaded or being the invading party...well, as unfortunate as the situation may be - I'd certainly not visit it upon another country under orders.
    Call me a coward all you like...and yknow I'm sure you'll send a few pictures from your next tour.
    Cheers.

16. Anyone in here ever signed a Declaration of War or have been present while one has been discussed? I'm going to make an assumption and guess no. Anyone actually fought over there? Yep. This guy right here.

You can make all take all your conspiracy, A&E documentary, Micheal Moore movie beliefs and shove them up your ass. Everyone wants to be the expert on what is happening overseas or what the war is about but here's a little insight for ya. You don't know as half as much as you wish you did and if you think you do well then you are just as ignorant as anyone else.

Fighting for oil- Yep, but it's such a small piece of the pie that when anyone brings it up, I tend to laugh in their face and cease to continue to listen to anything that they have to say.

America sticking their nose where it doesn't belong-Let's see. A larger military force sticking up for the bullied and not the bullies of a different country to add an allegiance to our already powerful team. I swear I've seen this before. Hmmmmmm.....??? Oh and before anyone spouts that 9/11 horseshit. 9/11 sparked it. We had terrorism on American Muslims in the Middle East waaaaayyy before anything like that happened. Not to mention in other countries as well as our own and theirs including allies of the U.S. Get your fucking facts straight.

And I love the " Let's fix all of our problems at home before we fix other's problems" quotes. Bitch please name a President that everyone was happy with or an era that everyone believed everything was perfect. Not a fucking chance of that happening. Everyone is always gonna bitch and gripe about something being wrong so America will always have it's problems.

Sorry that some feel that the poor people over in the Middle East that are bullied and discriminated against for their religious and political preferences have it a little rougher than us. How ever could we help them????

How about we go maybe even up the odds a bit, while at the same time attempt to help them build their own military force and teach them to better defend themselves? Seems like a good idea right? That would also open up the flow of oil by making a new ally.

I swear anyone with a fucking camera, opinion, computer, and captive audience can put a fucking documentary out these days and people will eat that shit up like a hooker on a sperm ice cream cone. Yeah you look smart to anyone who will listen but only to those who are willing to only look at one side of the spectrum.

No one can fathom necessary evils anymore because life has become so lackadaisical that our small problems seem huge. But everyone seems to know how our nation should be run or what should be done. Bitch you have the right to vote because of the great nation in which you live. Some citizens of other countries are not entitled to that right under the suffrage of there own political powers. At least you get to choose who will be making your decisions.

And in the end. Fuck, if you have such a big problem with how the system works change it or move the fuck on. Why not leave the people who are willing to fight for their country in their country and go find where you will be the happiest. Probably because anywhere you go you'll find a reason to dislike it. Remember the grass is always greener. Matter of fact if you feel sooo deeply about how our part in the war is so wrong then go over there and help them out. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms.......along with a ransom note back home to your families.

17. If I kill someone it will be for a damn good reason.

I'm not going to do it because two governments have their heads up their ass.

18. #78 FallenOne08214, Aug 10, 2012
    Greedy, I respect you for doing what you do/have done, but I stopped reading when you said "you don't know half as much as you wish you do".

Edit: I read your post. I can't disagree with you except on choosing who runs the country. I won't expand on it here due to the new argument it'd create, but anymore, politicians are like wrestling now. Neither side is against each other. They put on a public show and make back room agreements.

19. I wish a lot of you would flee right now. Get out of my country.

20. Didn't realize you bought the states. That's nice to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.