Youtube Videos Loading Very Slowly On Firefox?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastytrichomes, Jun 18, 2013.

1. cleared my cache/cookies, etc. didn't do shit

i uninstalled and reinstalled both firefox and flash player but i still have this error. flash player works absolutely fine on all other websites as well

any help? anyone else having the same issue?

2. knowing you, u probably overswagged it gonna havr to cop     a extrernal swagdrive to store it

• Like Like x 1
  3. yes actually...i've been having to use google chrome...cause firefox is so slow....i've done everything you did, and still having problems too...pretty annoying too, cause i can't find a good youtube to mp3 add on for chrome

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've had problems with youtube lately, it's taking the piss out of me all the time lol. Videos are taking forever to download even though I speed tested my connection minutes before and was reaching 93mbps down speed!

• Like Like x 2
  5. damn...i wish my download was that fast

6. the thing is my internet is usually fast and it seems a bit slower with firefox lately as well, just in general. but FF is really starting to piss me off because of the slow buffering on youtube videos

i also did a thorough registry cleaning and virus scan, nothing showed up

so i guess everyone with firefox has been having this issue recently?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Omg! It's been happening to me too. Always happens at like 2am when I'm high. I had a few viruses I removed and I thought they had fucked up firefox.

I pause the video and wait for it to load. Usually I don't have to do that but yeah it's lame and needs to be fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've got a fast connection.

9. YouTube is so fucking sold out and used like an old whore...she had her day but now shell do anythig for a dollar. And all the advertising, flaunting her used grey pussy up and down the street.

Up...and down, UP! And down.

And one day...not too far away...she will be raped and murdered, and used as a cumdump/toilet for the homeless and creeps.

If she didn't already have hiv, boy will she now!

10. And it never works on my phone...trying to listen to music. But it says it can't be played untill I go watch some stupid ads or shay yards or some shit.
    Then I go back to the vid I wanted and it works.
    Cheap shotty shit!

11. firefox loading shit soooooooooooo slowly

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. i just got my brother to do it for me.... i didn't understand it at all either

• Like Like x 1
  13. good news it seems fine now!

14. thank fuck dude i though i was going crazy, this definitely happens like this for me also. gonna try chrome 

• Like Like x 1
  15. Get even more curious and I'm sure you'll find the 20 page+ thread in Firefox Support on this. Haven't looked at it for a good while (one of those tedious 'When u gonna fix this b4 mozzila!!!' type threads) but I recall that it's a Flash plugin problem...which (read my lips) is a different one to the one IE uses. You change Flash versions and it sorts it.