Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

YouTube stoners

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theycallmedano, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Okay I know there's already a thread like this, but I want more teenage stoner channels like the Joe and josh show if you've seen it. Anyone know good teen ones ? Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Coral Reefer, Tokinglx or Paul, R3db4nd and Haley is all i watch.

3. Soundrone  :smoke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM8zLXN9F8M

4. Love Coralreefer420 like someone else said. She's a young adult, not a teen but still worth watching

5. #6 Bamboobam, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
    Philip Defranco aka Philly D. Oh nvm thought you meant youtubers who use pot. Not whose channel is all about pot b/c his is not.

6. the ccc420

7. Finest Kryp is a damn good channel, he hasn't been making that many vids lately but most of them are dope

8. I've seen this 13 year old on there with some pretty nice bongs. Forgot the name though

9. CCC dominates all other

10. Yea I like ccc420, canabisreviewtv, and tokinglx

11. Coral Reefer 420 and Twosevenboy1

12. Pothead702wso is my favourite channel

13. coral reefer is 95% advertising and her babbling about nonesense with fake eyebrows. gets old as fuck IMO.

14. Not a teen but VaporBros on youtube has some good vids, His name is Kads Baker

15. its because his first channel was terminated....he only has like 2 on his new channel, might be getting in trouble again or something

16. I watch tokin daily, bongloaded, and marijuanaman occasionally for the laughs. Coral reefer talks to much for my liking.

17. xCodeh is pretty goodYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

18. nick420CAand BReals smoke boxand snoop dawwwggs GGN

19. This one time I was tripping fukin balls on some mushroom pizza and somehow got on YouTube and started watching bongloaded and it's a older couple but they calmed me down and been stuck on them for a while lolSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app