Youtube series Building a grow box step by step (24vids)

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by MidwestPothead, Feb 27, 2010.

1. lol the videos are pretty good but for some reason i cant find parts 21-24??

2. haha i know the dude that made these vids.
    Very cool dude

3. hes playin a dangerous game!

Hes putting all the electrical splices in a handmade foam core box!

Foam core is flammable!!! He should be putting the splices in an electrical box like a 1900 box and wiring the light fixtures to electrical boxes also!

I live and do electrical work in Chicago and we follow a very strict code for electrical work! All electric wiring is in EMT conduit and all splices are done in electrical boxes to prevent and chance of electrical fires.

This dude sells these boxes with foam core electrical boxes! He is looking at a nice lawsuit if one of his boxes catches on fire and burns down someones home.

I'm looking to get some money!!! Maybe i'll buy one of his boxes and watch the fucker burn down my garage and then sue his ass for selling me faulty equipment and for lose of property.

Just kidding I would never do that!!! I'm just looking out for him! He really should follow the same codes we do here in Chicago just to cover his ass just in case one catches on fire!!!

CYA!!!

4. Ill make sure i relay the message.

I have one of the boxes never any problems with fires really

5. im just putting it out there.

$10 more in parts could save a ton