Youtube: Arizona Police Officer executes man in cold blood

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by captain zigzag, Jun 18, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx9Mt4krDtc]YouTube - ‪Arizona Police Officer Execute Man For Telling Them They Needed A Warrant‬‏[/ame]

Fuck the police

2. Fuck that

3. that union guy is a fucking tool. its funny that people wonder why cops are so hated. it seems like there is a story like this at least once every 2 weeks. if that cop doesnt get murder charges then i truely hope someone hits him at a traffic stop. he doesnt deserve to get away with something this serious after he has been trying to put people behind bars for 9 years over petty shit. cops should recieve harsher punishments for crimes committed while on duty

4. The police are a really positive force in the community...

unless you cross them, then they destroy you.

The police function on fear, not respect. And people wonder why many don't like or trust them.

5. Bet the mom won't be calling LEO's to help again, Phoenix is fucked I am soooooo glad I moved away from there, if its not sheriff Joe fuckin with you it's another LEO putting guns to your head because you told em 'you need a warrant'.

I saw officers down in phoenix shoot a man who was holding his child, it was a standoff (the guy didn't have a gun though) but shit did they need to shoot the man? thats what phoenix seems like shoot first then check and see what the problem was.

6. Yep its sad but you see this every day in America with no end in site I'm writing a book now on police brutality and the other things that come along with being a pissed off cop. The chapters will be like getting away with murder , child molestation , stealing from the evidence room and reselling drugs , and much more.

People need to see what is going on in some of their ( police states ) and react before it is to late.

7. Dude's partner should've put a bullet in his head before he could kill an unarmed civilian; it's pretty sad that he didn't do anything but watch.

8. How is this man not being charged for murder? He told an un-armed man he didn't need permission to come into his home, and then killed him.

9. The other cop said it made the "day the worst of his life." While he stood there and did nothing while his partner committed murder. If anyone else is committing a crime and your with them you are doing that crime. Arrest him. At least in this case the killer cop was arrested on the spot. HIGHLY unusual.

10. Every Day I just hate law enforcement more and more. How do you enforce the law, when police are the law.

I hope the officer gets death Pen or life in a dark cell.

Most likely the officers are going to pull some strings and he will just get a few years. Or get off with some stupid accident charge.

His partner needs some charges too, wtf he just stood there and watched?

11. wtf?! Fox News did a special segment called Cops and Color?
    Fox news taking a stance AGAINST the police and FOR minorites?!

whats happening??? :hippie:

12. I don’t know how the hell you people are pisses at the partner. My understanding of what happened was the kid said they need a warrant and the cop went up said his thing and shot him, i.e. everything happened in the span or a few seconds, I’m not saying the cops aren’t at fault here but I’d like to see you make a snap decision like that in such a short amount of time (kill you partner within a few seconds of this starting)

13. I would have to agree with everyone who said the partner had no contribution in the killing. Even if an partner was around when an attrocity occured no cop would turn on his partner and go against one anothers judgement calls. These cops were multiple year veterans . Its simply rediculous that something of this severity could occur . And for what reason... how does a cop commit such an attrocity. ??? simply disgusting.

14. Power trip. It's a tragedy, It's up to our justice system now to see that man be put away.

15. yeah what a load of fucking bullshit...FUCK that LIAR they are questioning...its so obvious he is lying and hiding something...every time he is asked a question he studders

fuck Cops that act like this guy who killed an innocent man and killed an innocent dog....this makes me so MAD:mad:

This shows we are a Police State now.

16. at least he is not trying to cover it up though...most other cops would just side with the other officer like the dbag in the interview

puffer

17. i agree 100% with this guy....cop should have arrested his ass on the spot or at least killed him for killing the innocent kid.

this kid could have been any one of us...who knows maybe your next in line

This must be stopped!

18. "I don't need no warrant motherfucker"

Who the fuck is this guy?

I think we should have ordinary citizens line up corrupt policemen and shoot them.

What is this country coming to? Killing people in THEIR OWN HOMES?

There is NO justification for senseless murder.

19. The saddest part of this is that it will happen again and again, the position of police officer tends to attract a certain type of male personality - I think you all know exactly what I'm talking about, you'd think that policemen just want to help the community, and while that is often true, what people overlook is that for all the help police could provide to their communities, the power that comes with the position overshadows that.

A man who wants to help his community is more likely to become a fireman or EMT then a police officer - a man who craves power is the man who you call officer. It's an inherent flaw in the system, coupled with the fact that police officers have been known to be immune to the very laws they enforce - and you've got a clusterfuck.

Honestly, that officer shouldn't even have a trial, someone should just show up in his house one day and paint the walls with his brain.

What I loved most about the video was the whole "bad apple" excuse - one of those "bad apples" slipped through the cracks into our otherwise flawless system, unless of course you have the brain power to recall the numerous other "bad apples" that crop up like clockwork - police on the whole have too much unchecked power, but every time something like this happens they feed us that bullshit excuse and the public generally accepts it, because the thought that any one police officer you run into may have had a bad day/week/life and take it out on you is too frightening to accept.

20. Business as usual Id say. Last year they shot a 14 year old unarmed kid in the back, who was trying to steal something off a closed store (kid dead). Got 8 months on probation, is already out on duty again. His nickname was "rambo" - even before the shooting.

That was all discussed and discarded by the judge. Police Terror is what I call this.