You're truly ashamed you listen to this..

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Dead Set, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Who is that artist that people would make fun of you for listening to?

My taste is music is NIN, Manson, Rammstein, and the like.. most of the time.

Mine - my dirty little secret.. His name is Andrea Bocelli.. and Barry Manilow too.. I feel bad for liking this stuff, haha.

2. Haha I feel bad for liking Enya but her(?) music is sweet

3. Honestly, theres a lot of movie and video game OSTs that I absolutely love. I wouldnt say I"m ashamed of it but its definitely a geeky ass thing to do, haha. I just appreciate music though I guess.

4. Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

5. Enya is the shit. I love burning and then listening to her stuff. Amarantine and Only Time are some of my favorites.

6. I like alot of jazz and some older swing/funk stuff. I got into it because i play drums and always found jazz drumming to be the most challenging to play. Also, as far as rap goes, i like MC Chris alot. I always get dissed on by my buddies, cause he's kind of a nerd/gamer rapper, but i actually think he can hold it down lyrically in alot of his songs, plus most of his shit is funny anyways.

7. I almost never get made fun of for my music taste, but one occurrence was when my boy smoked me and smoke girls out after his performance at a Hip Hop show, and I put on this song

secondhand serenade- fall for you

and he literally laughed in my face, and then like some groupies my girls began to chuckle as if in agreement with him, and he told me to change it..:eek:

i was like 'eff that, ima make you listen to this.

i'm never ashamed of my music taste. because i know i have great taste, regardless what anyone thinks. music is universal and music enriches ones' life, so why would i ever settle on just one genre? 'eff that.

8. There is nothing I listen to that makes me feel ashamed. I actually pride myself on the fact that I can listen to just about anything and enjoy it.
    While, I am a self-proclaimed metalhead, I've really tried to steer clear of that label lately as it make people believe that's all I like. I love tons of different music.

I can enjoy pretty much anything except country. No matter how many times I try to listen to country it's nothing but nails on a chalkboard to me.

I can easily swap from Cryptopsy to Michael Bublé to Project Pat to Dredg to Philip Glass without thinking twice about it. I wouldn't want it any other way.

9. Def Leppard is the most embarassing music in my library. I get a lot of shit for it.

10. I downloaded the Ace of Base discography a few years ago. It's one of those things I turn to to make make people laugh and look at eachother like, "WTF?"

I also have an album that is a metal tribute to ABBA.

11. Whaaaat? Really?

I guess mine would have to be Avril Lagivne's song Girlfriend =\

Sorry. It just gets me in a gay happy mood lol.

12. #12 iNate, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
    This song. Its on Green Street Hooligans during their last fight and it goes hella good with that part of the movie. If you just heard it alone, you would think it was kinda gay prolly? lol i dont give a fuck its catchy and when your high watchin that movie you really just get into it trust me watch it if you havnt for real...but heres the song..

Its 'One Blood' by Terrence Jay

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIV22098lU"]YouTube- Green Street Hooligans Final Fight[/ame]

13. I feel bad for loving Neil Sedaka...

oh no wait, I dont! I love him and am proud to say so

14. im not gonna lie, Hannah Montana's-party in the USA has some killer bass. Almost blew my 10s

15. my guilty pleasure is the song "Mo' Murda" by Bone Thugs n Harmony. it's a guilty pleasure because it epitomizes everything I hate about rap....but its still a good song to bump in the car

16. LOL *rofl*

;)

She used to be cool.. but iono man, she's lost her edge ever since everyone decided they wanted to be in a band too.

17. Nsync's Pop. Hey, BT produced it and it's actually a solid beat....:hide:

18. :eek:

19. true that man, fire flies is decent