Youre Sentenced To Die,...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Blix, Jun 17, 2014.

1. ... what method would you choose?

In the United States, there are currently five
    accepted methods of execution.

1 - Hanging
    2 - Firing Squad
    3 - Electrocution
    4 - Gas Chamber
    5 - Lethal Injection

You're going to be executed in two days time
    and can choose any of the methods availabe.

Which would you choose and why?

2. 5 because it's painless.

Also hanging and firing squad would be nearly impossible to get in this day and age.

3. Firing squad. I want to go out big.

4. 5. I don't want my death to be anything other than my release, despite what I may have been accused of.

5. Firing squad. The other options have more potential to "go wrong" and leave me in massive pain. I don't think anybody is surviving 40+ gunshots

6. they have a handful of gunners line up and shoot. all but one have blanks so nobody knows who had the fatal shot.

i voted firing squad. right before they shoot id give a speech intended to break the psyches of all the gunmen. might as well

7. Definitely more to go wrong with bullets only coming from one actively loaded gun. Good probability of bleeding out.

8. A firing squad isn't always only one live firearm.

9. Possibly, I'm not sure, I just always thought it was way but I can't be certain.

Idk, even with lots of bullets, what's the chance that you won't suffer before you die.

Lethal injection is much more controlled and it's aimed at removing pain in essence, but there are many factors that play into the success of that and it can fail like you mentioned.

10. All 5 at the same time, bring it son

Hooked up to lethal injection while hanging, getting electrocuted and shot inside of a gas chamber

Omega369

11. except the guy who loaded the rifles....... just so he could fuck with Private Perkins after the execution.

12. thats what ive always heard and thought. do you have something to verify it either way?

13. Just wiki. It says blanks are used "sometimes". That's all I'm going on. Not gonna research too deep for this hypothetical, lol

14. If I had to choose one method it would be "lethal injection."  Dying would be bad enough, so I wouldn't want any sort of pain or discomfort, just want to go to sleep and let others decide if the punishment fit the crime.

15. forced weed overdose..

16. Lethal injection painless...
    What about the guy in Oklahoma like a month ago, no way that was painless.

Firing squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. same here. i couldnt even tell you what i base my opinion on. dated anecdotes?

i wouldnt mind being shot one time vs fourty and i wouldnt mind knowing my sole bullet killed a criminal.

18. Gas chamber with weed smoke rather than cyanide gas? :hippie:

sounds good to me..
    might take some time though.. :p

20. I would have 50 marines with M4 carbines pump 100 rounds into my skull all at once. Quick painless death.