Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Youre piece

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JointGrabbinJay, Jan 28, 2004.

1. If your a seasoned toker you have a piece. So show if off. Heres mye.

2. I never seen yours.

I don't have a picture of mine but it's just a small tiny steel pipe, you know, one of them small ones...very compact and a good smoke.

What more do you need, however you can't beat getting a good old bong on the go.

3. Yep

Attached Files:

4. another

Attached Files:

5. one more

Attached Files:

6. last one

Attached Files:

7. All times are GMT. The time now is 04:20 PM.

8. if i had a digi id post my piece but since i dont ill describe it. its a inside out 5 inch color changing spoon. it corkscrews down the middle. the bowl head isnt big but the way its made it holds alot the bowl is like a dark blue and the rest when colored is blue and green. its got magnifyers on by the mouth so its kinda crazy and sparkly and stuff when fully colored.