Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

You're not a seasoned toker

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by oldskoolgrower, Sep 27, 2008.

1. You're not a seasoned toker if you...

1. Think smoking pot makes you cool. It doesn't, not anymore than eating a ham sandwich makes you cool.

2. Don't take care of business. Life comes first. School, job, family.

3. Let pot rule your life or let your life revolve around pot.

4. Are still in high school. You might know a lot about cannabis at this point, but you're hardly 'seasoned'. Get back to me when you're living on your own and taking care of youself.

5. Think there is only ONE way to smoke.

6. Think buying grams is the best way to go rather than saving up a bit and buying an ounce or more. (exceptions can be made if you're sampling something but still...at least buy an eighth! you're throwing money away buying grams)

7. Think that there is such a thing as THC worms

8. If you smoke just to smoke, and often smoke yourself straight or consume so much that you can't take care of business. Abnormally high consumption of anything is called addiction, not seasoning.

Ok. Flame away now :smoke:

2. Well put ;)

3. No such thing as THC WORMS? WHAT!!!??

4. well im still in high school but I know what you mean and I really agree with handeling business first

5. I don't mean it in a denigrating way. It's just that at that young age you really can't be seasoned at much of anything. You sound like you've got your act together though :)

6. word.
    i dont like people who smoke and shout their mouth off about it just to wear a medal around their neck saying im automatically cool because i smoke weed

i dont agree.
    i dont think you have to live on your own to be a seasoned toker.
    it demonstrates a higher level of responsibility..
    but still i know stoners who live on their own who are fucking idiotic ,
    in comparison to people who live with their folks.. been smoking
    for years and know their shit inside out.

7. I didn't say you couldn't be a stoner and still be in high school living with your 'rents. I just said you aren't seasoned yet if that's the case. Seasoned implies a certain degree of life experience and wisdom. Just my opinion of course.

8. cough ahem may i have your attention please will the real slim...i mean

number 9.) you are not a seasoned toker if you have never gotten a freind in need high =]

9. Word.

10. You are not a seasoned toker if you have not smoked at least one form of a marijuana extract. Hash, honey oil , budder etc.

10. You're not a seasoned toker if you think you can smoke cannabutter ;)

Just teasing. I know what you meant.

11. Lol, I think it's funny when people think cannabutter and budder are the same thing, at least you know the difference. Why would anyone seriously try and smoke butter...dumb asses.

12. 11. Your not a seasoned toker if.....you can't roll a joint :eek: lol jk but really :bolt:

13. i agree completely.

number 123124: if you think you got laced weed but were just really high.......you might not be seasoned........

14. You are a seasoned toker if you feel the need to tell others they aren't seasoned.

15. but most of all fellas! you ARE a seasoned toker...ONLY IF YOU KNOW YOUR SHIT!

16. Living on your own definitely does not make you a seasoned toker, I know plenty of shithead morons that live on their own smoking pot, and don't know jack shit. They're more often than not the ones that get too high to operate and fuck everything up because they smoke weed to often. If that's not the case, then they are just an idiot or asshole otherwise, definitely does not make you seasoned.

You need to know about all the different strands, need to know how to not get ripped off, eyeball a damn close bag, and have a good understanding of what pot does to you.

You're NOT seasoned if you think pot speeds up your metabolism and that's why you get hungry.

17. wait..... thc worms dont exist?[​IMG]

hahaa first imager i got when i googled thc worms

18. OP- This thread make yourself feel like more of a seasoned toker?
    Who cares about dumb shit like this, why doesn't everyone just get high.

19. im in high school but i very much consider myself a seasoned toker..highschool is when you get the most "seasoning" the challenges of being able to smoke when you want to, hiding it from parents, making makeshift bowls/pipes/bongs out of nearly ANYTHING. i think highschool can benefit you as a smoker and make you much more creative.

20. -You're not a seasoned toker if you give a shit about titles and lables.....

I don't give a shit if anyone thinks I'm "seasoned"