You're gonna laugh your ass off [video]

Discussion in 'General' started by whitewarrior, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Now in NO WAY do I condone laughter towards the handicapped or the affiliated for that matter, but this is HILARIOUS:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rqtr_RvR3sY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rqtr_RvR3sY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. AHAHAHAHA:p

BITCH!

I LOVE YOU!

3. ahahahahahaha I love that guy

4. lmao, umm does he really have it or is he just acting? but my favorite part is when he says "alls you do all day long is look at your tits and ass!! DURRRRR" LOL

5. tourette's guy is one of the jewels you will find digging through the pile of shit that is the internet

6. Hahahahaha

Ahhh BOB SAGET!!

7. dont talk shit about total!

8. does that guy really have tourettes?

9. ^Alot of it looks staged but its funny as shit either way.

10. Bitch!I love you!

Thats the truth right there.

11. It's fake, nevertheless funny.

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL.

12. When he popped his head out from the microwave door and just stared at the kid, that was the funniest.

13. I didn't watch the clip you posted so i don't know if it's in this one, but the best line from any tourrettes guy is
    "whose the faggot with the tuba?"
    "That's our dad!!"
    "Shit! Sorry!"

haha

or how about

"Pissin' out the window, and shittin' out the window, are two different things!!"

14. Yeah thats the one haha. I dunno if its real or not, who knows..

15. ....mens asses

16. yeah... maybe its just my maturity talkin or sobriety... but that sure as hell wasnt funny.. cept the bob saget part.

17. "YOUR GROUNDED!"
    "but dad, why?!?!?!"
    "BECAUSE YOU DONT THINK THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL SOUNDS LIKE CHEWBACA TAKIN A SHIT!"
    he is definatly fake. thats not tourettes lol.and his voice changes a few times lol

18. "Wait a minute you dick!"

"I dont have a dick you prick!"

"Shirlena?
    Ahh SHIT!!!"

I feel bad for laughin

19. lol its a well known fact he doesnt actually have tourettes.

and the fuck salt part is the best :p