Youre being programmed and dont even know it.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokehound, Jan 14, 2014.

Totally. I can't relate it to labels necessarily, but I've become much more independent thinking and actually consider more sides to an argument now. I like the formula for grasscity - we all agree on a fundamental issue, but also have incredibly different world views and life experience and are almost entirely open to communicate freely. Because we aren't coming to a political forum solely for liberals or conservatives, etc., we have a wider range of people to discuss topics with than forums geared specifically towards politics or economics. I also think that marijuana is essentially a no-brainer and that its nice to have that common ground with people (despite how exclusionary that may sound).

Clearly, change isn't always for the better :p

3. I went from conservative, far right wing, Bush voting republican to anarcho-capitalist. Thanks guys :smoke:

4. They are able to control us using magnetic radio waves

5. please, if this is where you get on the boat, you better just stay away from all thoughts being programmed. I would expect you to know about simple studies in things like most traffic lights have no interaction with the button, its just a conditioning tool to ensure that people feel better when they press a button. Media is such a far out study, your talking about tv when they have you surrounded. Lets figure out how to rise.

6. #26 Massholes, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014

Very much. And all during my long adventure through grass city. I even use to argue for religion and finally decided, yeah, this shits weak. Damn, I cant even remember how long ago that was. I still forgot how I originally got here lol, but my what an impact. 

7. I am fuckin notSent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="RippedMonk" post="19343682" timestamp="1389768524"]It's not necessarily about changing your views, it's about being exposed to other views.And democrat and communist is more than a small change. Communism is on a whole other level from American political parties.[/quote]i suppose thats true. Bit a lot of people commit closure. You cannot deny thatSent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I'm voting democrat, Hillary says there is a War on Women and I like women so I'm gonna vote democrat. Besides imagine how historic it will be to have the first woman president it will change everything! Only sexists won't vote for Hillary in 2016. 

Great sarcasm there James.  I'm pretty sure most of us here realize voting is a waste of time these days.

11. Well, with exception of the local level.  Politicians in a small local community usually don't have the balls or financial backing to ignore their constituents.

12. Culture is your enemy- Terrance McKenna

13. [quote name="MurrayRothbard" post="19346090" timestamp="1389811130"]I'm voting democrat, Hillary says there is a War on Women and I like women so I'm gonna vote democrat. Besides imagine how historic it will be to have the first woman president it will change everything! Only sexists won't vote for Hillary in 2016. [/quote]Almost thought you were serious there for a sec!Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #35 smokehound, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    This guy gets it.  The rest of you are going on a tangent about religion and politics haha..

Lol that was possibly one of McKenna's most retarded statements, but aside from that, you're totally missing the point. 
      This isn't about culture, or politics, or religion.

This is about a small group of wealthy people that figured out how to censor you legally.  Why is this so hard for people to understand?  You've got a video at the top explaining this in detail.