Youre Approach?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lakplayer601, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Hey blades I wanted to start this thread up because well I want to see how we men (and ladies) spit "game". Also, not going to lie and I am sure I am not the only one who wants to improve his "game"

So before we go on I might as well explain my situation also, maybe I can get some advice as well. Ok I am 22 and I was with my now ex-wife since I was literally 5 and we got divorced (by that I mean I was deployed in the military and she had affairs) when I was 20 and it took me no joke two years to get over her. I could not look at another woman in a sexual way not even adult material. So around June I said to myself enough is enough I am done crying I want to go out and meet other girls. So my friends and I have been going out a few times a month. So far since June I've gotten 2 hummers and I've made out with a few girls on the dance floor, not going to lie they were all 5's and below. I working on my self confidence and I consider myself and have been told by hot girls that I am very cute. So before I get into my approach let me explain part of me. I am from Liverpool, UK so I am a Scouser and I have a thick accent, I live in America so it appears to be an advantage. Ok so here is my approach, First I go to the club with my mates and we will get drinks and what not to get loose and then my one mate wall hugs and me and my other mate normally hit the dance floor and try to talk to girls (maybe mistake number 1 I am out looking for a girl?). I'll normally dance around a group normally 3-4 and then inch closer and closer and try to start normal conversation once I meet a girl I introduce myself, I'll kiss the top of her hand. Normally I get this "OMG where are you from" that to me is sign that she is interest, and they normally grab my hand or  right arm which is fully sleeved so another conversation starter there. Then i grab them by the hip and pull em in and we dance, but lately like the last 3 times out I've been getting shot down like I'll dance with a girl or two but nothing really escalates.

So thats my approach I figured, I'd be completely honest and ask for all criticisms and advice      

2. Instead of just dancing ask them if they wanna you can buy tem a drink and go sit at the bar and just start talking. You can't expect to connect with every girl you hit on man, rejection sucks but it happens.

But hell I need I improve my game myself so take my advice with a grain of salt

3. I've heard mixed reviews about buying girls a drink, I feel like I tend to get used for example, Last time I was out I had a girl come up to me introduce herself and asked me if I had a tab open, told her yeah bought her a drink then she pretty much just left haha. But I appreciate your input 

4. I be like

Hola. :)

5. Ah you sir are so bad ass you just need to say one word to drop the panties haha 

6. Some girls will use you for a free drink man but the only reason I say that is that it's easier to talk and figure eachother out at the bar over drinks than dancing.

I'm subbing to this thread though...gotta get my game up.. lol

7. No doubt I can see that but I try to use the accent to get her in the palm of my hand if I call a girl "Puppet" she looses her mind 

8. I be like "I be that pretty motherfucker! Harlem is what I reppin!" Nah.. :p

Take her from the dancefloor, to the bar, to outside the club, and inside again. Maybe you even take her further to another club. All this makes you be with her in different environment during one night, makes her feel safer to you. And that you been knowing each other for "ages". And when the night gets late, you just basically tell her "hey, why don't we get out of here." Grab her hand.. And bring home a touchdown!

9. Hi, I might not be as handsome as some of the other guys you fuck but I'm an asshole just the same, how bout it.

10. #10 Lakplayer601, Sep 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2013
    I like that idea, but I struggle in the actual approach, I live in NY so all the girls travel in packs and it's hard to isolate a broad, not to mention every guys immediately goes for the girls by themselves 

11. </blockquote>
    What, you just told you have your accent and your sleeve. That by itself is a good approach. If you mean you struggle to keep the convo going, you just need to be interested in her. Ask her questions. And reply back with her answer.
    If you find attracted to a girl who are with her friends, you holla at you wingman/men to help you out with her friends so you can have sometime with her alone.

12. Ok, I've been told to have her talk about herself the whole time 

13. Exactly, so fuck talking about yourself.. If she wondering something, she will ask you. And when she answers your questions, remember to compliment her answer. Ex. "I'm a dancer!" -"yeah noticed that on the dancefloor, you got the rhythm! I've heard dancers are kinda flexible too? ;)"
    Boom, now things will get naughty!

14. hey daddy you want a piece of this ass

15. Haha ok, now can someone explain to me American Women. I cannot figure them out to save my life 

16. I was once with an American who studied in Europe. Honestly, I can't say every American girls, but usually they are easy. They know what they want, if they want it they will take it. Harder girls I got laid with is Russian and Spanish. ;)

17. I love international broads haha 

18. Show intent into the girl first of all. Don't ever ask for permission and set the tone. Just be natural, like you know that you are enough. You can also give overblown compliments too.

19. Care to elaborate?

20. alright, when you see the girl no matter in what circumstance she is, let it be known that you are interested in her. Tell her something that most dudes would be scared to say, you can always apologize. Always remember that you are enough for any girl.