Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Youre Amazing If You Remember The First Strain You Smoked.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoner-beatle, Sep 19, 2014.

1. mine was Godfather OG  :smoking:

2. Mine was Reggie OG

3. Mine was ten-dollar-lid OG!

4. mine was blackmarket sweetdreamlightshaze

5. i don't even remember yesterday... 

6. That was back in the early parts of high school when the only difference between different types of bud were "dank/fire" and "not so dank"...I didn't even learn about strain variations until way later.

7. The first time I smoked I was 13, I probably didn't even know there were multiple strains.

8. Thai stick that i stole from my big sis in 1980. I was 10 years old and rolled a really bad joint.

still remember the taste of that shit..

9. Mine was Mexican back in 73, wasn't brick then, nice and fluffy but seedy as hell. :smoke:

10. There was no names when I started smoking.

11. Was a kief bowl from a wooden pipe.  Kief was outta a friends dads coffee grinder.  Man he must have been pissed but damn that was a good time.

12. Afghan kush

13. :(

It was a long time ago...

14. Adelaide orange.
    My friend rolled me and 3 other guys 5 joints each. We all smoked 2 joints at the park one day and got stoned as shit. I remember a bit of paranoia and a lot of memory loss. Also time went super slow. I think it's a sativa.

15. I also didn't get into names until later on when I started smoking. I thought all weed was the same and they even smelled all the same to me but I remember when I bought my first or second ounce, one of my friends told me it was Ak-47 and he was a good friend of mine so I believed him. He was selling it for dirt cheap too and it was chronic but he eventually raised his prices lol. I have a drawer full of baggies and containers from when I picked up and I'm sure there are some in there from when I first started smoking but I don't want to look through it all. 

16. It was green

17. Mine was purple kush

18. 1990's finest. Ol' Reggie.

19. Ah you young whipper snappers.

I smoked mexi-brick about 99% of the time from 1972-1977. Then I got into sinsemilla. Then thai stick. Then the 80's came and all hell broke loose with the high grade. Never went back to shwag since.

20. Don't know the first strain I smoked, but the first sack I picked up was afghan goo or afgoo